Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Stims for ranked?

Achyuta's Avatar


Achyuta
06.23.2018 , 06:25 PM | #1
As I'm gearing up to get serious with Ranked, and that I've been gone for a while, what stims do I need for ranked?
Master Kha§z Kishu
Star Forge

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
06.23.2018 , 06:52 PM | #2
Mastery is the most commonly used one.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Achyuta's Avatar


Achyuta
06.23.2018 , 06:56 PM | #3
Are they consumables or can you use them repeatedly? I used to have one that was reusable but then one of the updates changed it to consumable.
Master Kha§z Kishu
Star Forge

WayOfTheWarriorx's Avatar


WayOfTheWarriorx
06.23.2018 , 07:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Achyuta View Post
As I'm gearing up to get serious with Ranked, and that I've been gone for a while, what stims do I need for ranked?
There really isn't a tremendous difference between them when the build is geared one way or the other. If you have alot of crit/accuracy augs/enhancements that are going toward the necessary stat pool amounts recommended than go for Mastery/Power.

If you are using a build that emphasizes power/mastery augs, than use the accuracy/crit stim.

Either build will get you where you need to be and the differences in output are too small to even notice at all so it doesn't matter which way you want to build/stim, they'll be equally effective.

I'm not sure about the reusable ones as I'm not into crafting at all, I was under the impression that they did away with reusuables, but, they may have made them craft able again so I can't advise you on that part. I couldn't craft a paper bag.

Achyuta's Avatar


Achyuta
06.23.2018 , 07:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
There really isn't a tremendous difference between them when the build is geared one way or the other. If you have alot of crit/accuracy augs/enhancements that are going toward the necessary stat pool amounts recommended than go for Mastery/Power.

If you are using a build that emphasizes power/mastery augs, than use the accuracy/crit stim.

Either build will get you where you need to be and the differences in output are too small to even notice at all so it doesn't matter which way you want to build/stim, they'll be equally effective.

I'm not sure about the reusable ones as I'm not into crafting at all, I was under the impression that they did away with reusuables, but, they may have made them craft able again so I can't advise you on that part. I couldn't craft a paper bag.
All my augments are crit, so the mastery stim is what I need. Gotcha. Are they consumables?
Master Kha§z Kishu
Star Forge

mrwayn's Avatar


mrwayn
06.25.2018 , 03:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Achyuta View Post
All my augments are crit, so the mastery stim is what I need. Gotcha. Are they consumables?
There are consumables, as well as reusable ones. For the reusable ones your character needs to have Biochem at 600, however.
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

yellow_'s Avatar


yellow_
06.25.2018 , 07:51 AM | #7
advanced polybiotic versatile stim