Doc quest, Crazy Talk, bugged

---AlterEgo---

I have the bug as well. Thought that this minor patch on Jan 31 would fix it. I guess it's a minor issue for Bioware.

My favorite bug was on the last mission with the emperor. Without spoiling it, I completed the mission without doing anything. Just went from one cut scene to the next. It's like watching a movie and missing the last 10 minutes. It ruined the whole class story line for me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem, and my bug ticket came back saying they don't have information on others with this problem -.-

With all the issues JK's have, I just rerolled after hitting 50. I'll come back after Bioware actually starts doing something about it rather than simply ignoring it. How hard is it to test companion quest? No excuse for this, period.

I encountered this bug as well.

I submitted a customer service ticket and abandoned the quest to save space in my quest log. The ticket was subsequently closed, but no resolution provided.

Seems that the bug is something the QA team is aware of, but not necessarily able to devote time to at this point. Guess I'll just learn to ignore the quest symbol on my ship's mini-map for a while...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...