Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo Operations?

FierceJesus
05.16.2019 , 08:03 AM | #11
Though I think it would be a good idea for those who prefer to solo, I don't think it will happen ever. What would be cool though if they did would be the option of playing it with 3+ companions. That would be awesome actually.
Click here for my Referral Link
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
"The Force is all things and I am the Force"

juliushorst
05.17.2019 , 09:43 AM | #12
I think what would work here was if they made last bosses of DF and DP soloable. You do Oricon, you invade Fortress in solo mode, you engage Brontes in solo mode (guess it would require stripping her of most mechanics other than droid clock and avoiding fingers), you get the cutscene, enter Dread Palace and fight the Council in solo mode (again, probably stripped of most mechanics that require group), you get some common CXP pack for each and you are done with Oricon. Less work for BW, most of the content and all possible rewards remain raiding exclusive and it opens a way for non-raiders to finish the story.
All grind and no joy makes Jack a dull boy.
Click here. I get this, you get this

GhOsTPrOz
05.18.2019 , 01:00 AM | #13
If you want to do solo content perhaps do not play a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER Online RPG.
<Tragic Heroes> Star Forge
<It's A Trap> Darth Malgus
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/
Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

juliushorst
05.18.2019 , 12:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by GhOsTPrOz View Post
If you want to do solo content perhaps do not play a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER Online RPG.
Solo \ story player's sub money is as good as anybody else's. While I'm not a solo player, I too like to experience the story alone, at my own pace and with my own choices.
All grind and no joy makes Jack a dull boy.
Click here. I get this, you get this