Bros at its best

imatrololol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vov62a&s=6

How the do you do 240k damage and no kills?

Bro instead of troll that poor guy we should celebrate him.. you know how hard he have to work to archieve that? Please don't be rude.. he is busting his *** to do the best of his records :D .. B/C this is a new record!!!

our friend here only believe in friendly brawls and the dead is not part of his mind.. i am sure he dps down someone and stop dpsing after he is at the kill point. What a nice guy. that requiere a LOT OF CONCENTRATION!!!!

So keep the good work bro

Edited by cripito

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vov62a&s=6

How the do you do 240k damage and no kills?

If he is solo queuing, I can understand his position. Consider how bad the rest of his team's dps was and how much peeling there must have been along with 2 healers outhealing his damage...still not sure why he didn't get a single kill .....If I remember correctly he is a melee agent. The damage is not bad but he should have just stealth and jump some poor loner that strays from the group.

Edit: my bad, thought he was on the opposite team, reading picture fail lolz

Edited by Dierdrea

Lol Wow.

Youre trying to trash talk the best Dps on your team? Who cares how many kills he got, he did damage.

Personally from going up against him, as a Dps hes a beast to kill. As a healer, hes annnoying as hell. Hes really good as stopping door caps.

What have you done to make yourself known?

Coming from a team that thinks YOU are a good healer doesn't say much.

Don't let Psi get you down Pizza hes just bitter about being the self proclaimed "best" at a irrelevant class. And you watch your mouth Psi I got mad love for Pizza cause back when there was no one to que against Pizza was the greatest RWZ pug leader. No matter how many losses he would just keep on going.

Don't let Psi get you down Pizza hes just bitter about being the self proclaimed "best" at a irrelevant class. And you watch your mouth Psi I got mad love for Pizza cause back when there was no one to que against Pizza was the greatest RWZ pug leader. No matter how many losses he would just keep on going.

At least I'm not canadian.

At least I'm not canadian.

Dropin the race card "EHHH" Psi... I would get extremely angry with you but my racial stereotypes don't allow that. Unless you call me french Canadian like some cigar smoking commie on this thread.

Dropin the race card "EHHH" Psi... I would get extremely angry with you but my racial stereotypes don't allow that. Unless you call me french Canadian like some cigar smoking commie on this thread.

Best Thread Comeback EVER!!! 1 point sheemie, 0 points Psi and Lainon

You know i am a cuban living in the states right? :D kinda the commie word after 90 miles in a draft is offensive.. i whould report you is my rated team dont get screwed. o well psi will have 2 heal ... just for the love to troll him will be a good take.

still my precious french canadian friend at least they like us for the cigars :D, not like certain stereotypes ... ejem french ejem canadian :rak_04:

You know i am a cuban living in the states right? :D kinda the commie word after 90 miles in a draft is offensive.. i whould report you is my rated team dont get screwed. o well psi will have 2 heal ... just for the love to troll him will be a good take.

still my precious french canadian friend at least they like us for the cigars :D, not like certain stereotypes ... ejem french ejem canadian :rak_04:

Ok Lemme translate Lainon for you all:

-He is a cuban gentleman living in the USA

-He was drafted into the Cuban Army, but went AWOL when the chef screwed up his bananas

-He doesnt want to report sheemie cause then he doesnt have a rated team

-He wants Psi to heal, but then also wants Psi to troll sheemie

-He wants sheemie to know that people like Cubans better then French Canadians because they like long, thick, smooth.....cigars.

I think I got it all. Feel free to make revisions. :);)

-He was drafted into the Cuban Army, but went AWOL when the chef screwed up his bananas

-He wants sheemie to know that people like Cubans better then French Canadians because they like long, thick, smooth.....cigars.

Hey, Billy! :p

Edited by Heleinne

TRUE

Lainon dont eat bananas... you monkeys in california are the ones who like fruit.. please give me meat...

TRUE

Yes and no.. psi do soo much backpedaling healing WINK WINK that i want him to heal :D (see what i did nachos?) Meh sheemie is my french canadian friend.

Are you no gonna compare those cigars to the taco bell food?