You're geniuses BW

thetooty

Hey....what's wrong with Troopers? I have 3 65 Troopers...it's the one class I actually enjoy creating...and Sorc...but don't tell anyone.

WHAT!!!! YOU WANT PVP BALENCE YET YOU ENJOY SORCS!!!1!!!11! This entire time I thought of Tux as some sort of role model... no longer as he advocates the use of FOTY classes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT!!!! YOU WANT PVP BALENCE YET YOU ENJOY SORCS!!!1!!!11! This entire time I thought of Tux as some sort of role model... no longer as he advocates the use of FOTY classes.

Relax Peter...he has ZERO Valor and he was just created two weeks ago :)

(but holy crap is he fun...I seriously JUST spam lightning...makes me feel like a PvPer :p )

Edited by TUXs

Ha! I love this event, I am a Founder, sub fro the beginning, veteran - but ppl I have a LIFE! I made till now only 3 characters to the latest chapter!!! So I no have opportunity to finish some new toons during event. All whiners - well, this is not BW fault that you did everything in this game and you are bored. I know - they should think about all of you too. But really - there is real life too. If you played all the time I am not surprised you are bored!

You truly are a much better person than anybody else here, aren't you?

I am so sorry for all the **** I gave you on the DvL event BW. You guys are amazing. Do you know how many people were on tython today on BERG alone? Over 250. And this is gonna keep going. These new players will become vets before we know it and que times will go up, player activity will go up, money for the game will go up and then you guys will have the money to fix all the problems we keep whining about. All the problems we have talked about on these servers will be solved before you know it. So who cares if the vets have less to do on this event than anyone? This could be the comeback of the century. All that time of people saying the game is dead and now it's coming back faster than ever. Once again BW, you guys are geniuses, Thank you for bringing back the game I love.

Maybe someone posted that before me, idk i don't want to read whole thread.

90% OF PLAYERS GOT LEGENDARY STATUS OR 1240124 ACHIEVMENTS = OLD BORED PLAYERS

10% New players.

Thanks.

I am reminded of a Mad Magazine thing (circa 1980?) about quotes for movie posters. Critics would publish scathing comments about the movie ...

Critic A: "What a humongous pile of poo!"

Critic B: "I'm amazed anyone would think this crap was worth filming!"

Critic C: "The entire film was out of focus ... not an enjoyable experience!"

Then the movie poster would include "quotes" from those critics:

"Humongous!" - Critic A

"I'm amazed!" - Critic B

"An enjoyable experience!" - Critic C

That's funny. I always wonder if that's what's happening when I see advertising using review quotes that have a lot of ellipses in them. What exactly did they trim away and why?

I am reminded of a Mad Magazine thing (circa 1980?) about quotes for movie posters. Critics would publish scathing comments about the movie ...

Critic A: "What a humongous pile of poo!"

Critic B: "I'm amazed anyone would think this crap was worth filming!"

Critic C: "The entire film was out of focus ... not an enjoyable experience!"

Then the movie poster would include "quotes" from those critics:

"Humongous!" - Critic A

"I'm amazed!" - Critic B

"An enjoyable experience!" - Critic C

That's so close to the truth it hurts lol. I remember those. And *that* is exactly how this Bioware crew is lol.

I am so sorry for all the **** I gave you on the DvL event BW. You guys are amazing. Do you know how many people were on tython today on BERG alone? Over 250. And this is gonna keep going. These new players will become vets before we know it and que times will go up, player activity will go up, money for the game will go up and then you guys will have the money to fix all the problems we keep whining about. All the problems we have talked about on these servers will be solved before you know it. So who cares if the vets have less to do on this event than anyone? This could be the comeback of the century. All that time of people saying the game is dead and now it's coming back faster than ever. Once again BW, you guys are geniuses, Thank you for bringing back the game I love.

You tried to be slick about it but I see through your sarcasm.

And Bioware can state that people love and are doing KOTFE!!! Since part of the event is to do KOTFE, all chapteres!! AGAIN!! Right after people did it on multiple toons cause of Eternal Championship!!

I bet if they ever do make an operation in the future the main requirement to enter ops will be: DO ALL CHAPTERS KOTFE!! GG!