Cant log in?

Swedelighter

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be a lot happier with waiting for the fix if there were actually updates on it, rather than just being told "we're looking into it" hours ago.

from someone that works in IT, Sometimes there are no updates. or you're too busy trying to fix the issue to respond to the annoying PR person asking for updates. Here, Have a drink, relax it'll be up when it's up.

I may or may not be in a very mellow mood for work today, (pass the rum this way) but meh, working from home does have it's perks :) As long as I respond to a few tickets it's all good.

I'd be a lot happier with waiting for the fix if there were actually updates on it, rather than just being told "we're looking into it" hours ago.

If all it took was a server reboot, the problem would be fixed by now. If it is an ISP/DDOS issue, that could take longer to fix (and given that some of the game servers were having some issues right before the crash, methinks someone might be doing a DDOS on the game login servers).

If all it took was a server reboot, the problem would be fixed by now. If it is an ISP/DDOS issue, that could take longer to fix (and given that some of the game servers were having some issues right before the crash, methinks someone might be doing a DDOS on the game login servers).

Yes, or...it could be something like happen on COD: Warzone. Someone found that taking a vehicle to a certain spot in the game would cause it to crash. Then they posted it, next thing you know, game was crashing after every reboot until they found out why the game was crashing. Took awhile to find it, and then they had to remove vehicles until they could fix the bug. Just have to wait and see what the problem is.