So...its been 2 months

Still bugged raids? Unacceptable!

Please do not say this is something they cannot do overnight

Its been 2 months PLUS beta so why do we have to suffer? I shoulder have to worry about SOA mind trapping the Tank or whirl winding during a transition...or resetting at 1% All things that have been "Fixed" multiple times.

Now Bioware Fanboys! Rush to defend your game...

Atleast Panda's won't be bugged

Most likely not but it will still be Pandas and that's reason enough not to play. Not to mention that you will have to wait a year to play.

Let's not forget the Pokemon battles, amirite?

And I'd sure Panda will be bugged as well. WotLK & Cata were absolutely horrible with bugs for the first month. If I can stick through them, I can stick through this.:)

Edited by drfumblez

Its been 2 months PLUS beta so why do we have to suffer? I shoulder have to worry about SOA mind trapping the Tank or whirl winding during a transition...or resetting at 1% All things that have been "Fixed" multiple times.

I will merely point out that if you're getting whirl winded during a transition, that is entirely your dps' fault for being idiots.

maybe pandas not bugged

but wow is for kids

try tera

much better than any mmo in the market

Saying that Panda's wont be bugged is a stupid pointless argument. I would sure hope that a company like blizzard who has been in this MMO game for 7 years plus now, would be able to drop content with minimal glitches. Also, coming from an avid WoW player(stopped for SWTOR, started in Vanilla though), the raids in wow were full of bugs and had problems of their own. SWTOR has barley been out for 2 months and people already expect perfection.

Quit complaining, it gets tiring to listen to the incompetence of people who dont understand the simplicity of the situation they put themselves in. If you dont like the game....and find yourself griping about it more than enjoying it....than cancel your subscription....quit playing SWTOR and go get a new box of crayons. I heard Thrall....and that whole excuse for an exspansion like to color pretty pictures of unicorns and flowers, with the now 6 year old average player base they have attracted. Go complain to people to people who wont understand your stupidity.....it will save everyone from uneeded headaches.

Saying that Panda's wont be bugged is a stupid pointless argument. I would sure hope that a company like blizzard who has been in this MMO game for 7 years plus now, would be able to drop content with minimal glitches. Also, coming from an avid WoW player(stopped for SWTOR, started in Vanilla though), the raids in wow were full of bugs and had problems of their own. SWTOR has barley been out for 2 months and people already expect perfection.

Quit complaining, it gets tiring to listen to the incompetence of people who dont understand the simplicity of the situation they put themselves in. If you dont like the game....and find yourself griping about it more than enjoying it....than cancel your subscription....quit playing SWTOR and go get a new box of crayons. I heard Thrall....and that whole excuse for an exspansion like to color pretty pictures of unicorns and flowers, with the now 6 year old average player base they have attracted. Go complain to people to people who wont understand your stupidity.....it will save everyone from uneeded headaches.

so true ...lmfao all the big 16 year old kids dont know what bugs are..i mean if you played wow back in vanilla..you couldnt even log in on a few servers (illidown, laggramar..etc..) for days at a time..and yes..we still payed $15 for 12 days of game sometimes

I shoulder have to worry

Shoulder? Shoulder? Why is this text still bugged? Don't tell me you can't spell check! I shouldn't have to suffer through this.

BTW Panda's what won't be bugged?

Edited by kailhun

Most likely not but it will still be Pandas and that's reason enough not to play. Not to mention that you will have to wait a year to play.
You realize there's no way in hell MoP is gonna take a year to come out right? It'll probably be out within 4-5 months at most

maybe pandas not bugged

but wow is for kids

try tera

much better than any mmo in the market

Tera = stupid anime-styled character design

pandas = slightly less ****** than anime

Edited by GregMD

If Bioware doesn't bring some very good content in March SWTOR will be done for. By now there is hardly anyone in our guild online, because there is just nothing to do during the day and the raidcontent can easily be cleared in two raid evenings and that only because Soa buggs a lot AND our raids are rather short from 7:30 pm to 11. If we would start like 6 pm and would raid until 12 we could easily clear everything on nightmare in one evening and after that we wouldn't need to log in for the rest of the week (if everything runs smooth we already clear everything in one evening).

Sure, you can level a twink, but that doesn't take long and most of the quests stay the same. By now we have serious discussion, if we should change to another game (WoW), simply because SWTOR gives you nothing to do.

So if the next Operation isn't something special, SWTOR will die quickly (at least for the hardcore and semi-hardcore gamer).

Edited by Gerudan

Sure, every raid Blizzard releases is without bugs except AQ. AQ was full of bugs.

Also I just called to the 2011 released absolutely bugfree Cataclysm bosses.

Blackwing Descent:

Magmaw, the worm who got released 100% Ok, wants his ability to evade anytime midfight and reset back. Also his totally unbalanced adds want their HP back so they can be kited again instead killed.(heroic)

Omnotron system, second 100% bugfree boss wanted back the ability to reactively damage whole raid cause somebody has a passive lightning shield and gets randomly targeted.

Atramedes the fine, unkillable boss would like to again have an enrage timer where bringin 1 tank and -4 healers is just enough to maybe kill him before he enrages IF all your DPS is ranged, but please FIX the gong bug which worked 2 months and allowed poor atramedes to be stunned whole fight 100%-0%

Chimaeron would just like to keep the ability to randomly deagro from tank and kill some DPS between randomly massacre feuding the raid in easy to impossible cycles.

Finally Nefarian told me how he loves his OK bugfree ability to drown random ppl in invisible lava between p1 and p2. He was grateful his totally balanced and bugfree weakness to druids where bringing 14+ was the recipe for kill got removed tho.

Otherwise everything is fine in the raid instance from the soon to be Panda creators with 7 years experience with MMOs. Lets bash on SWTOR and compare its raidcontent buginess to Blizzard bugfree releases some more please.

Or maybe "raiders" who only ever progressed old and polished content shouldn't be allowed into new raidinstances cause then we get these threads and posts.

Sure, every raid Blizzard releases is without bugs except AQ. AQ was full of bugs.

Blackwing Descent:

Magmaw, the worm who got released 100% Ok, wants his ability to evade anytime midfight and reset back. Also his totally unbalanced adds want their HP back so they can be kited again instead killed.(heroic)

Omnotron system, second 100% bugfree boss wanted back the ability to reactively damage whole raid cause somebody has a passive lightning shield and gets randomly targeted.

Atramedes the fine, unkillable boss would like to again have an enrage timer where bringin 1 tank and -4 healers is just enough to maybe kill him before he enrages IF all your DPS is ranged, but please FIX the gong bug which worked 2 months and allowed poor atramedes to be stunned whole fight 100%-0%

Chimaeron would just like to keep the ability to randomly deagro from tank and kill some DPS between randomly massacre feuding the raid in easy to impossible cycles.

Finally Nefarian told me how he loves his OK bugfree ability to drown random ppl in invisible lava between p1 and p2. He was grateful his totally balanced and bugfree weakness to druids where bringing 14+ was the recipe for kill got removed tho.

Otherwise everything is fine in the raid instance from the soon to be Panda creators with 7 years experience with MMOs. Lets bash on SWTOR and compare its raidcontent buginess to Blizzard bugfree releases some more please.

Or maybe "raiders" who only ever progressed old and polished content shouldn't be allowed into new raidinstances cause then we get these threads and posts.

I think I love you.

If Bioware doesn't bring some very good content in March SWTOR will be done for. By now there is hardly anyone in our guild online, because there is just nothing to do during the day and the raidcontent can easily be cleared in two raid evenings and that only because Soa buggs a lot AND our raids are rather short from 7:30 pm to 11. If we would start like 6 pm and would raid until 12 we could easily clear everything on nightmare in one evening and after that we wouldn't need to log in for the rest of the week (if everything runs smooth we already clear everything in one evening).

Sure, you can level a twink, but that doesn't take long and most of the quests stay the same. By now we have serious discussion, if we should change to another game (WoW), simply because SWTOR gives you nothing to do.

So if the next Operation isn't something special, SWTOR will die quickly (at least for the hardcore and semi-hardcore gamer).

This is so true.

There's nothing there to do.

And no, repeating the same old Flashpoints all over again "harder" doesn't count as "anything to do".

EDIT: And btw.... I don't care about Pandas or WoW. This is the present, not the past.

Edited by _Flin_

What it seems that many of the people who complain don't have the faintest idea how the gaming industry works; you don't just say "make it happen" and the game's code bends to your will. No game is remotely close to bug-less only two months in, regardless of being an MMO or not. Many game companies, unlike BW, don't even make a valid attempt at clearing their games of bugs after release.

That being said, as complex as a MMO is, the fact that they're coming out with weekly patches with a few bug fixes is nice; be glad you don't have to wait a month or more for a PvP exploit fix or other 'gaming ruining bugs' you people ***** so much about.

If you don't like how Bioware runs THEIR show, quietly show yourself the door. It makes no difference to me if you're here or not.

???? Ok, let me get this straight, when I play Wow the most common gripe I hear is that theres nothing to do at end game because ppl blow through it fast. Now I hear the same thing about this game... so when you go back to Wow/pandas that feeling of having nothing to do when all the raids are done and over will be gone? Mmo players are the worst, I swear it. I got an idea, get more games to jump onto. I play this, Skyrim, Soul Calibur, older Star Wars games and a lot more that I'm to lazy to list.

Protip, when you do some thing every day, it loses that shine. Games, work, sports, bar hopping, relationships. This is no different, the only thing here is you complain and expect it to change, try that with your girlfriend, boss, coach, or drinking buddies. See the puzzled looks you get after you express your stance. Thats basically what you're getting through text on the forums.

You trolls have failed me for the last time, go play your pandas, this game will still be here when you see how wrong you are. Personal note: i don't want you back if you're going to be one of the many trolling complainers :) bye.

Blackwing Descent:

This, this, 1000 times this