So.. what about it? Force shroud/Resilience

Evolixe

Well um, just maybe.. the fact that last night i got force lifted while under the effect of Force Shroud!

Not to speak about the amount of Overloads and stuns that went right through it.

Wonderful isn't it?!

Edited by Evolixe

Well um, just maybe.. the fact that last night i got force lifted while under the effect of Force Shroud!

Not to speak about the amount of Overloads and stuns that went right through it.

Wonderful isn't it?!

Got flashbanged twice last night with shroud up. Not sure if its server vs client or what but its annoying. And yes I am resisting the effects.

I've noticed while it resist force/tech damage correctly, effects such as knockback and stuns go through, both PvE and PvP

Exemple, last weekend while tanking the annihilator droid on EV SM, I poppee shroud on his KB, got a big resist on the damage, but still got stunned and sent flying.

More recently than ever I've been stunned/KB/ccd with force shroud up. I would understand where lag can hit if I get knocked back the second I use shroud, but when I'm half way through my shroud and get knocked back it's frustrating.