Lovers & Secrets Consequences

Denigenus

I'm not usually one for Spoilers but I am torn. For the mission 'Lovers and Secrets' on Tython, where you have to decide if the two Jedi in love should be split up or not, is there any longterm consequences to that decision?

For example do you meet them later and they went to the dark side or left the Order to be together or something?

Thanks to anyone who can help clear that up, I just can't make the decision.

If you call them our you get Lightside Points, if not, Darkside and a LS-Crystal you could also build self as beginner artificer. Pretty much depends on what points you like.

No longeterm consequences, at least didnt hear any till lev 17. i guess its just a local quest.

Edited by Kheldras

• 6 months later...
Which choice you make affects whether you can romance with your companion later on.

Care to explain ? Because I always took the LS solutions with them, and was able to romance my 2 jedis (JK and JC). The other jedi I have is not pursuing any romance, but was offered several [flirt] options.

With 3 lvl 50 jedi, I haven't seen any repercussion later.

• 2 years later...
Sadly, the only consequence involved in the romances is that if you turn down their advanced a certain number of times (ie don't flirt), they'll give up and the romance possibility will turn off. You have to flirt to start it and there is a major flirt option in each story that if you don't take, they will consider rejection. It would probably be more complex if it wasn't an mmo, but since there's no reload, they had to keep it simple.

• 3 weeks later...
this is the one time i always go darkside due to fact i dislike hypocrites which when it come to romance the jedi order is number 1 at just look at the grand master of the order.

Yeah, I actually really like this mission...even if it's so simple.

It has a lot of gravity to it, so to speak...on what type of Jedi your character is.