Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death field healing

Minoris_Impostor
02.12.2014 , 02:27 AM | #1
Hello, people! I wish to check my discovery. Look, we (madness sorcs) have a skill "Death field".

*Creates a death field at the target location, dealing 2240 - 2600 internal damage and healing you for 1% of maximum health for each target struck. Strikes up to 5 targets within an 8-meter radius.*

It is also affected by "Devour" talent, so we can get 2% of max HP for each target, up to 10% of max HP.

In fact, Death field healing is the same thing with the "crit DOT proc", regardless of affected targets number.

Please, try checking it by yourself and, if I correct, we need to write a bugreport.

Kaos_KidSWTOR
02.13.2014 , 09:20 AM | #2
Death Field's healing works just fine for both Sin and Sorc. It heals you up front for 2%... What's the big issue?

Minoris_Impostor
02.13.2014 , 10:08 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
Death Field's healing works just fine for both Sin and Sorc. It heals you up front for 2%... What's the big issue?
Read once more, please.
Quote: Originally Posted by Minoris_Impostor View Post
...and healing you for 1% of maximum health for each target struck. Strikes up to 5 targets...
1% * 5 (max targets) * 2 (from Devour) = 10% healing. Not 2%. Madness is much more survivable without this bug.

Aerilas
02.13.2014 , 01:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Minoris_Impostor View Post
Read once more, please.

1% * 5 (max targets) * 2 (from Devour) = 10% healing. Not 2%. Madness is much more survivable without this bug.
He misunderstood because you were not clear.
You could've just said: Death Field does not heal you for 10% when hitting 5 targets, it still only heals you for 2%.

If that is what you meant.
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Minoris_Impostor
02.13.2014 , 02:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
He misunderstood because you were not clear.
You could've just said: Death Field does not heal you for 10% when hitting 5 targets, it still only heals you for 2%.

If that is what you meant.
Yes, it is correct, thank you! By the way - where is my 10%?

Lafay
02.15.2014 , 08:55 AM | #6
i would have to try it to see if it is true, never noticed it before, put it in the bug forums with the rest of the crap BW ignores.

GOLANX
02.17.2014 , 01:29 AM | #7
I have noticed this as well, and wondered if it was just me. yeah it needs to get fixed

Minoris_Impostor
03.05.2014 , 11:50 AM | #8
Nothing changed... 2 bugreports sent. I hope, we'll have this bug fixed in 2.7.

GOLANX
03.06.2014 , 05:41 PM | #9
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...87#post7264487

please complain/bump the issue in the bug reports forum, link above

spider-venom
04.27.2019 , 05:13 AM | #10
it needs a massive buff-leach, too. as for survivability-the heals you get are much more usefull-making the heals from these 2 movies kinda worthless. i'm not expecting a full heal-well, maybe for death feild depending on the damage done and the nubers of those hit. i think the healing by both should be measured in damage.