Give us the tank relic or leave......***

Hey guys,

Was a bit surprised at this today. The relic dropped in KP, basically gave u 48 endurance and 34 power or something for a limited time. I needed it as a sorceror as, although they're not my main stats, I still use both. The tanks went mental and refused to go any further till it was handed over.....

I did cuz obviously, it's a game you know what I mean but i just wanna know why is it a tank relic if it's still relevant to me (for dailies etc)

Since it's the first one I found online:

Columi Relic of Imperiling Serenity

Binds on Pickup

Relic, Slot 67

Total Stats:

Armor Rating 136

+48 Endurance

+34 Power

Item Modifications

Augment: Open

Requires Level 50

Use: Increases Defense Rating by 270 for 30 seconds

It may have Power on it, but it has a clickable effect that gives you +270 Defense rating for 30s.

You don't need that.

What you need is this:

http://www.torhead.com/item/9AZIYep/dread-guard-relic-of-boundless-ages

Edited by schnopsnosn

The fact that they are tripping out over a columi grade item would make me concerned about finishing a HM run with them lol, but yeah, it had a def or aborb clickie on it that they wanted to use, worthless to them within a day or two depending on how much they raid, so yeah you should have looked at the clickable stat but they should have just chilled out if they let everyone roll on it or wern't using ML.

Meh I'm a cooler so I just kept everyone as calm as poss and at the end the guys apologised for being c**nts lol. I think it is quite frustrating tbh as a lot of the DPSers are just doing ops like they're on the Hutt's side :)

3 people had to be kicked for having 10k health haha

Personally I find it amusing to take my BiS Camp/DG toons into the SM ops and roll need on everything, see how long it takes the nubs with 10k hp to notice that I didn't really need that tion grade belt.

If your toons still have campaign, they're not best in slot.

The fact that they are tripping out over a columi grade item would make me concerned about finishing a HM run with them lol, but yeah, it had a def or aborb clickie on it that they wanted to use, worthless to them within a day or two depending on how much they raid, so yeah you should have looked at the clickable stat but they should have just chilled out if they let everyone roll on it or wern't using ML.

It could just be the general principle of the thing - I don't want to help a ninja finish an op/fp, so I'll either have them kicked or leave simply due to that reason, even if I don't give a **** about the loot.

It could just be the general principle of the thing - I don't want to help a ninja finish an op/fp, so I'll either have them kicked or leave simply due to that reason, even if I don't give a **** about the loot.

It doesn't sound like he was ninjing it, sounds like they had ffa rolls on or what not and he just rolled because he didn't know any better or the tanks didn't say anything till after he won it.

It doesn't sound like he was ninjing it, sounds like they had ffa rolls on or what not and he just rolled because he didn't know any better or the tanks didn't say anything till after he won it.

Rolling need on gear that's for an another class = ninja. Noone should have to say anything, but yes, if it turns out the person just didn't know any better and hands over the loot I'll forget about it.

Rolling need on gear that's for an another class = ninja. Noone should have to say anything, but yes, if it turns out the person just didn't know any better and hands over the loot I'll forget about it.

Yes but you see in his original post that he didn't realize it was a tank piece and he could use the power/end on it, so he was rolling on something he thought he needed, so he wasn't ninjaing it, just didn't know that the extra stat made it a tank piece.

Nah I didn't ninja it at all. I'm one of those who takes their time to read the whole need and greed thing to see if i can use it and i didn't see the extra stat. Had a similar thing last nite but couldnt see where it had that absorp stat so just greeded it till i can figure it out.

BiS by definition is 63 stuff... if you have campaign then it's not BiS

He just choice his words incorrectly, he meant optimized campaign which is still more than enough to do anything in game and still applies to his trolling statement about needing items he could not possibly use.

He just choice his words incorrectly, he meant optimized campaign which is still more than enough to do anything in game and still applies to his trolling statement about needing items he could not possibly use.

^^^^ See, Mike gets my troll comment :p

Yes but you see in his original post that he didn't realize it was a tank piece and he could use the power/end on it, so he was rolling on something he thought he needed, so he wasn't ninjaing it, just didn't know that the extra stat made it a tank piece.

Like I said:

if it turns out the person just didn't know any better and hands over the loot I'll forget about it.

At level 50, people are expected to be able to read the stats on gear and realize that relics have more than just their static effects, therefore it is very fair to assume that anyone rolling on the wrong stuff are ninjaing until the opposite is proven.

Like I said:

At level 50, people are expected to be able to read the stats on gear and realize that relics have more than just their static effects, therefore it is very fair to assume that anyone rolling on the wrong stuff are ninjaing until the opposite is proven.

These are the same people that don't know they can get a free set of tion gear at 50 or find an entrance without the group finder taking them there, I don't hold much hope for them being able to read the extra stats on gear drops.

Edited by Viridiana
missing word

Like I said:

I don't know that an absolutely new player should really be too familiar with relics. If you aren't committed to either light side or dark side, you may not even get a relic to use until level 50, so you might not really be familiar with them.