Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Defying Destiny

Lunafox
05.17.2018 , 10:53 PM | #221
I'm so happy to see you were able to post and hope you manage to do so on the 24th!

Spoiler

MishaCantu
05.18.2018 , 03:58 PM | #222

Spoiler

I'm very much interested in where you are taking all this and looking forward to the next installment.

JennyFlynn
05.19.2018 , 07:35 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I'm so happy to see you were able to post and hope you manage to do so on the 24th!

Spoiler
It was important to me to touch on the issue with Senya. I wrote that segment little over a month ago and had been waiting for a conversation to work it into, trying not to cover too much in one go. It was time now and it makes sense to me he'd feel abandoned no matter Senya's reasons which I can understand as a woman but struggle with it in terms of her being a mother. But she's still his mother and all he has left now.

Much trust has developed but there is still a clear line between them both, certain things they're not yet willing to share and understandably so. No matter how Eliza feels about him by now, she'd never put the Alliance base at risk, not quite yet though she'll have to now they're traveling there.

His arrival on Odessen should prove interesting. Thank you very much for your support, for reading and leaving your feedback. ♥

Quote: Originally Posted by MishaCantu View Post

Spoiler

I'm very much interested in where you are taking all this and looking forward to the next installment.
Nobody enjoys war, I think it takes a special kind of person (*cough* Vitiate) to really go "I'm having the time of my life" and I don't anticipate Arcann wants to spend the next 50 or so years waging war and desperately holding on to his conquests.

Yes, Arcann's arrival on Odessen should prove interesting. He and Eliza have formed a bond over the past weeks where she's come to understand him more and perhaps in ways even relate but, no one else has that. Odessen is filled with his victims who know nothing other than the pain and destruction he's caused. And then there's Malcom to up the tensions a bit.

He is attracted to her. He isn't quite sure why--is it her, is it just the way she's been treating him, is it more the idea of someone like her--he's unsure and despite everything has enough sense to realize it doesn't quite matter. There's no room in her life for him, not in that sense and being honest with himself he knows he's not quite ready for such things himself either.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and respond, it means a lot to me. ♥
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------