Attn Chris Schmidt and Eric Musco - Mando Battle Ring

Sepruzzo

This map has been broken since it came out, and has not been fixed

When is this going to happen?

Nothing more fair and equal to a paying customer's experience (or rating) in a tied 1-1 ranked arena than having a teammate drop from spawn and die

Not to mention the other leap insta death glitches

Feedback pls

Yeah, the fact that that spawn kill bug still exists is ridiculous. As for leaping through the map and dying and that stuff, it can happen on any of the maps, but seems most common on battle ring and corellia. That's probably a trickier one for them to fix because I think they added barriers that kill you to prevent flyhacking, without realizing that desync or just the **** engine can sometimes put you in them through normal use of abilities.

That's probably a trickier one for them to fix because I think they added barriers that kill you to prevent flyhacking,

It has been confirmed that as of 6.1.1 Bioware completely patched flyhacks, wall hacks, and speed hacks. With no major hackers or otherwise capable people writing scripts for a dead game, it is unlikely that new hacks will be created.

Bioware would do well to just remove all their death barriers, invisible walls, and other hack preventing mechanics since they have no use other than just glitching players out.

Edited by septru

It has been confirmed that as of 6.1.1 Bioware completely patched flyhacks, wall hacks, and speed hacks. With no major hackers or otherwise capable people writing scripts for a dead game, it is unlikely that new hacks will be created.

Bioware would do well to just remove all their death barriers, invisible walls, and other hack preventing mechanics since they have no use other than just glitching players out.

I see JeZ is back this weekend. I guess he didn’t get that memo or is here to test out some new hacks since then ;)

So I wouldn’t say never if he’s back here.

I see JeZ is back this weekend. I guess he didn’t get that memo or is here to test out some new hacks since then ;)

So I wouldn’t say never if he’s back here.

Jeezee hasn't been hacking. Or at least not from what I've heard; I haven't qued DM yet this season. He is just throwing games.

J**** hasn't been hacking. Or at least not from what I've heard; I haven't qued DM yet this season. He is just throwing games.

Just saying, you shouldn’t rule it out. He maybe trying out things and hasn’t actually implemented any or been clever enough to find a work around yet.

Out of interest. How was it confirmed hacks were fixed in 6.1.1? It’s not like they announced it in the patch notes.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Jeezee never wrote his own script. It was written by a friend of his (I'm forgetting his name), who hasn't played the game in a while.

Several players brought up that the hacks were no longer working in the Theory Crafter's discord. Chris later confirmed.

Edited by septru

Jeezee never wrote his own script. It was written by a friend of his (I'm forgetting his name), who hasn't played the game in a while.

Several players brought up that the hacks were no longer working in the Theory Crafter's discord. Chris later confirmed.

I find it funny how hacks are openly discussed on discord with Bioware representatives. And you guys seem to know first hand who writes the hacks as well as who uses them

But over the years, when ever we bring up hacks on the swtor forums, we get attacked by many of the ranked and non ranked players telling us hacks don’t exist and are impossible. It’s only when it affects ranked that it draws attention.

Where as it’s been happening in regs for 8.5 years and I’ve seen first hand how bas people are trolled if they bring it up here. And if we post proof here, we get a ban and the hackers get nothing.

It would be good if Bioware allowed those same sort of discord discussions to happen here too. That way we would have known they had done something.

What blows my mind is that people are openly saying on discord that their hacks aren’t working?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I find it funny how hacks are openly discussed on discord with Bioware representatives. And you guys seem to know first hand who writes the hacks as well as who uses them

But over the years, when ever we bring up hacks on the swtor forums, we get attacked by many of the ranked and non ranked players telling us hacks don’t exist and are in possible. It’s only when it affects ranked that it draws attention.

Where as it’s been happening in regs for 8.5 years and I’ve seen first hand how bas people are trolled if they bring it up here. And if we post proof here, we get a ban and the hackers get nothing.

It would be good if Bioware allowed those same sort of discord discussions to happen here too. That way we would have known they had done something.

What blows my mind is that people are openly saying on discord that their hacks aren’t working?

I think BWs lack of communication and lack of transparency on these forums over the years has everyone annoyed.

Our only recourse is to quit playing.

It's the "Theorycrafter's Discord" what do you expect??

Have you been there? It's the hive of the most toxic, elitist scum of the galaxy players around, and since Chris is in it, give them the upper hand, they feel. *smh*

Honestly it's wrong they have a legit Dev as a member there who interacts with them, but no other groups get that sort of preferential treatment.

But over the years, when ever we bring up hacks on the swtor forums, we get attacked by many of the ranked and non ranked players telling us hacks don’t exist and are in possible.

You were disregarded as a joke over the years by practically anyone who read your posts for crying about hacks that didn't even exist in the game without any proof, screenshots, or videos.

And if we post proof here

To this day we are still waiting for your proof.

They probably stopped checking these forums because 99% of the people that post on the forums are jokes, like this guy.

snip

... You know instead of whining here, you guys can always join the discord yourself.

Edited by septru

You were disregarded as a joke over the years by practically anyone who read your posts for crying about hacks that didn't even exist in the game without any proof, screenshots, or videos.

To this day we are still waiting for your proof.

They probably stopped checking these forums because 99% of the people that post on the forums are jokes, like this guy

... You know instead of whining here, you guys can always join the discord yourself.

Your posts and belittling replies in this thread and recent posts in some other threads really reflects poorly on your attitudes towards your fellow players.

1. You know damn well we can’t provide proof on this forum because you get banned. So all you are really trying to do by demanding that is to get someone (me) banned. (Makes you look like a bully trolling people. Like we would expect someone guilty of hacking to do).

2. We’ve already been told we aren’t welcome on Discord.

3. You seem to lack the empathy to realise this isn’t all about you and those you deem relevant or acceptable to your toxic clique.

4. Your personal attacks on people’s integrity and skills or opinions always come across as bullying.

5. As much as I dislike J*z** attitude towards ruining other people’s fun with his hacks, at least he is honest about who he is and what he is. What you see is what you get. If it wasn’t for him and a few of his friends, you’d still be here saying hacks don’t exist and are impossible.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

1. You know damn well we can’t provide proof on this forum because you get banned. So all you are really trying to do by demanding that is to get someone (me) banned. (Makes you look like a bully trolling people. Like we would expect someone guilty of hacking to do).

You can always post screenshots, videos, or other evidence of hacks. But in the 5 years of your countless "hacks" threads you have not once provided any of it. I'm not here to rehash or redebate the past 5 years of your big foot sightings. I'm just telling the facts.

2. We’ve already been told we aren’t welcome on Discord.

It is a public discord. I am guessing you got banned over breaking their ToS and rules if you aren't welcomed. What you have done to be not welcomed in that discord is none of my business. I am not a mod, nor am I advertising or promoting the discord. You wanted to know where and why to find this information, and I told you.

You can always post screenshots, videos, or other evidence of hacks. But in the 5 years of your countless "hacks" threads you have not once provided any of it. I'm not here to rehash or redebate the past 5 years of your big foot sightings. I'm just telling the facts.

It is a public discord. I am guessing you got banned over breaking their ToS and rules if you aren't welcomed. What you have done to be not welcomed in that discord is none of my business. I am not a mod, nor am I advertising or promoting the discord. You wanted to know where and why to find this information, and I told you.

1. Actually you can’t. You know that, so now you are lying because you know you are wrong.

2. I haven’t been banned. But there was a thread here made by one of the moderators telling some of us not to bother joining Discord because we aren’t welcome.

2. I haven’t been banned. But there was a thread here made by one of the moderators telling some of us not to bother joining Discord because we aren’t welcome.

Do you have a link to that thread? I'd be curious to read it