Inoculation for quesh

booticall

I left balmoral and was given a new quest in quesh.

When I arrived at quesh I was told I needed an inoculation by a medical officer.

Where do I get this inoculation?

Also....

Risha and my new companion Assvari will not talk to me. I get the message "quest needs to be finished before continuing". What's that all about?

Maybe I have not finished with balmoral?

Love the forums guys.

Thanks

When I arrived at quesh I was told I needed an inoculation by a medical officer.

*sigh*..and on Hoth they tell you to get warm gear...and people run around in slavegirls' bikini... Unfortunately, all the "hostile" enviroments are pretty player-friendly. It's just a part of story, and why couldn't they really implemend something like "get this buff once in 30 mins or get debuff" - I got no idea. It would be hell nice, to need, lets say, use some "antifreez" on your weapons and gear on Hoth, require extra water on Tatooine and use some meds on Quesh..On the other hand - QQ about immersion-breaking non-hostile planets when those planets don't even have day\night and weather....Well, yes - it could be better.

Risha and my new companion Assvari will not talk to me. I get the message "quest needs to be finished before continuing". What's that all about?

she's Akaavi, actually. And your problem seems to be is that your mission log is full (you got 25\25 unfuinished\not returned missions). If your log is not full - then you seem to have a bug and need to open a ticket for CS.

...the message "quest needs to be finished before continuing"...

Welcome to the best-written worst error message ever conceived in computing. It's an entire sentence, grammatically correct, with no incomprehensible jargon, but it fails almost every time to tell you what really went wrong.

Welcome to the best-written worst error message ever conceived in computing.

It actually sounds something like "you need to complete some missions before [doing this]", but yes - first time I got it I did NOT understand that it's just my log is full, and not some "secret story mission trigger needed". :D

It's just a part of story, and why couldn't they really implemend something like "get this buff once in 30 mins or get debuff" - I got no idea. It would be hell nice, to need, lets say, use some "antifreez" on your weapons and gear on Hoth, require extra water on Tatooine and use some meds on Quesh...

that would be sweet actually. i'd be up for something along those lines, as long as it didn't hurt my wallet.

they have something kinda close to this. on Tatooine, my commando contracted womp rat fever. said it was fatal if not treated. not sure how "fatal" though. would be cool if you could actually die from it.