Darth Marr, Bioware writers, please expand on his story.

Ethern

I think Darth Marr is my favourite Sith lord at this moment, with Dartth Plagueis.

However so little is know about him.

That's all we know

Applied to TOR, for one I would have preferred to be his apprentice rather than Baras', or seen him promoted as one of a main antagonist for some class stories.

Thoughts?

I think Darth Marr is my favourite Sith lord at this moment, with Dartth Plagueis.

However so little is know about him.

That's all we know

Applied to TOR, for one I would have preferred to be his apprentice rather than Baras', or seen him promoted as one of a main antagonist for some class stories.

Thoughts?

He'll probably end up getting killed by Jedi Consular when he seeks revenge for his apprentice, provided the Sith Inquisitor doesn't make a power play first or the Sith Warrior doesn't execute the entire Dark Council for making their inevitable take over play against the Emperor (though I'm sure the Sith Inquisitor will have a reason for being the single Council member spared).

Edited by AngelousWang

He'll probably end up getting killed by Jedi Consular when he seeks revenge for his apprentice, provided the Sith Inquisitor doesn't make a power play first or the Sith Warrior doesn't execute the entire Dark Council for making their inevitable take over play against the Emperor (though I'm sure the Sith Inquisitor will have a reason for being the single Council member spared).

It's possible. Then again Marr is so ******, is currently the de facto ruler of the Empire, since no one dares contesting him among the members of the Dark Council.