Guild XP Levels

UlaVii

Hi everyone, there is no official list of the Guild XP required to reach each level so I thought we could make our own. I haven't been keeping that close an eye on the XP numbers in my own guild since we ding levels at random times but I did start trying to take screenshots of the tooltip from around level 57. Knowing the points required for Guild XP levels is useful if you want to estimate how long it will take your guild to be able to use certain perks.

This ties in with my other thread about guild perks. Your guild gains access to additional perks based on your Guild XP level and the perks unlock at 5 threshold levels: 1, 12, 32, 49 and 64. Guild XP is tied to Conquest Points at a 2:1 ratio so for each 1000 CQ points you earn, the Guild XP increases by 2000 points.

Important Edit

Jedipedia posted a reply on the Reddit thread stating that they have already released a complete list of the points needed to reach each guild level:

The download links are at the bottom of their thread. For you Math buffs NuncEstBidendum also posted the calculation:

• total_guild_exp_next_level(N) = 1,000,000xN + 10,000xNx(N-1)/2

Keep in mind that the game rounds numbers up.

Huge thank you to Jedipedia, NuncEstBidendum and Zenny (for his independent Excel version) 👍

Edited by UlaVii

I'm not quite sure why this is necessary or useful. What difference does the requirement for Lv 65 make if my guild is still Lv 9? My guildmates and I can log in and see our progress toward Lv 10 at any time.

The only relevant level to any given guild is the next level. You keep grinding toward that until you get to the max level.

Heh well technically only the levels for the current 5 breakpoints are significant but we might as well have a complete list in case they add any more pre-64 perk thresholds. I know some guilds are pushing CQ for a short time to reach certain levels as they want access to the perks. Besides, I'm just curious to see the full point distribution :) Edited by UlaVii

I appreciate your concern for our guild members but I didn't say we were pushing them in the sense you wrote it. Our guild is doing fine without any extra effort. What I said was that some (other) guilds are pushing to reach certain Guild XP levels to access perks that interest them. I meant that more in the sense that the guild is working together to achieve a goal :) Edited by UlaVii

I edited the main post to replace the "in-progress" list with the following:

Jedipedia posted a reply on the Reddit thread stating that they have already released a complete list of the points needed to reach each guild level:

The download links are at the bottom of their thread. For you Math buffs NuncEstBidendum also posted the calculation:

• total_guild_exp_next_level(N) = 1,000,000xN + 10,000xNx(N-1)/2

Keep in mind that the game rounds numbers up.

Huge thank you to Jedipedia, NuncEstBidendum and Zenny (for his independent Excel version) 👍