Weird things you hear in voice chat

RiVaN_

Everyone feel free to post any of the weird things over heard in your voice comm's, or posted in Guild chat.

Here is another good one.

Again quoting a guildie when talking about how we know we have pulled Raptus WAY to many times:

"I walked in to one of my morning classes (College) for exams today and all I could think was "Such minds... Such fertile grounds for terror!"

This one time I left ts open and was in channel with another...meanwhile playing swtor few minutes went by, and all of a sudden I hear loud moans(luckily man and female )

This person left his voice activation on and was peeling the ol banana. Lmao I yelled I know your looking at **** I can hear it dude...."shut the f up, give me a minute!" I was laughing... That's fo sho

1 time i pugged a raid and the leader asked if there was any questions and then 1 person said

"Unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions, then no I will not ask you any questions"

1 time i pugged a raid and the leader asked if there was any questions and then 1 person said

"Unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions, then no I will not ask you any questions"

We supposed to believe you remembered all that? FOH... Lol

not sure how weird it was, but the most fun I had was hopping on my sin while in bloodline mumble and telling Xapp to leave a node. I'd take care of it. he did, and I did. and they thought I was having a heart attack from all the voice activated laughter.