Returning Player - LF Ops Team (APAC) (Imp)

lunzlunz

Hey ya'll,

Recently came back into the game after leaving in 1.0 (or so i remember, been a while). I'm looking to sign up with a raid team but have had no luck with the ones advertising in-game, primarily due to my lack of experience with swtor raids I guess.

Trying my luck here to see if it'd be any different. Breaking it down into points to make it easier on the eyes.

• I have a lightning sorc and an immortal juggernaut whom I'd like to raid with, I'll use whichever the team requires more
  • Both are 55, I'm NOT qualified for KotFE EA but I'll buy it outright if the right group comes along to facilitate raiding asap (happy to burn my lvl 60 toon for the raid as well)
  • I have experience raid leading a progression team back in FFXIV up until 2 months ago when I disbanded the team (clear vids and strategy docs are available, drop me a note)
  • I can raid GMT +8 evenings, up to 5 days a week, maximum of 6 hours a day, start time from 6pm or so
  • I can offer the use of a discord server if need be, if not I'll use whichever VoIP the team uses
  • I would like to join a team that takes raiding seriously. While we're all looking to have fun with an entertainment medium, I do not appreciate having my time wasted, and I hate wasting others' time as well. Basic things like being punctual, taking ownership for class mastery and strategies, must be a bare minimum

If any team is happy to take me in, I won't guarantee I'll be top deeps or the best tank, but it will not be for a lack of effort. Leave me a note here if this piques your interest. I'm contactable at Al-Mugoki or Al-FaceChopper or Al'Lazerdongs in-game, or you can reply to this thread as well.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Edited by lunzlunz

This is Wolf of Silent Council on Harby whisper me on Raízel when you wanna know more there is an alt code in the name. But your best bet is to search the Who for Silent or Council an whisper one of the members on an we can get in touch that way. I am more then willing to explain in detail each raid. While its tough adjusting if you are new to raiding an have nobody to show you the do an do not of raiding were pretty patient on anyone who is willing to learn. Hopefully you get in touch as I would love to add new players to the raiding of Silent Council being new doesn't mean your not good it just means you don't have any bad habits.

-Wolf-

Edited by Wolficane

Hello there

First of all apologies lunzlunz for posting in your thread, but I hope its ok.

@Wolf & Ternimatrix

Silent council seems to be like the APAC guild I'm searching for. PvP and PvE content a like and not to big, so can help to build up something as well as being part of a smaller community.

Searching for an ops group for my Medicine Operative but would also like to learn some PVP once in a while. Enjoyed heal operative pvp while leveling pretty much.

Got extensive Swtor raiding experience pre 2.0 (Jugg tank and Merc healer), although those characters are on an EU server. Hence the operative is my only lv65 character on Harbinger (among some other characters lv40's and 50's, namely PT tank, Mara and Sorc). Will try to look for you or another Silent Council member to see if I would be a fit. cheers

Edited by Balamb

We are accepting players who are willing to Raid. We just ask that egos be earned but Elitist not come along. Prog raiding is by no means a cake walk at the beginning nor is it something you just decide to do one day. It is a planned thing that you try at many times but are also not gonna keep wiping til you get it right. Sometimes its better to try something else as in a different raid. While everyone is not made for prog raiding it is something that I find both fun an challenging. If anyone wishes to join with Silent Council in this endeavor we look forward to having you.

Time is a lie, there is only patience. Through patience, I gain perspective. Through perspective, I gain knowledge. Through knowledge, I gain control. Through control, their chains are forged. The Force shall enslave them. - Darth Panopticus.

-Wolf-

Edited by Wolficane