LF raiding guild [Tank or DPS]

onexsora

Hey guys im looking for a raiding guild for the upcoming expansion, abit of my history with this game and other games. Ive been playing this game on and off since launch, in 'Vanilla' SWTOR i completed all the raids on nightmare mode, unfortunately i havent raided in any expac since then. Other than that ive been playing mmo's for about 10 years, raiding in them for the past 8, ive been a tank in WoW for 8 years and ive been a tank in this game the whole time ive played it and all through all the progression ive done in this game.

Im looking for preferably friday/saturday or sunday/monday raid times, im able to raid any where between 6pm CST and 12am CST.

Im fine with playing republic or empire and id consider playing any class, as the title says im looking to tank or dps. Leave a comment and ill get back to ya ASAP.

Edited by onexsora

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys im looking for a raiding guild for the upcoming expansion, abit of my history with this game and other games. Ive been playing this game on and off since launch, in 'Vanilla' SWTOR i completed all the raids on nightmare mode, unfortunately i havent raided in any expac since then. Other than that ive been playing mmo's for about 10 years, raiding in them for the past 8, ive been a tank in WoW for 8 years and ive been a tank in this game the whole time ive played it and all through all the progression ive done in this game.

Im looking for preferably friday/saturday or sunday/monday raid times, im able to raid any where between 6pm CST and 12am CST.

Im fine with playing republic or empire and id consider playing any class, as the title says im looking to tank or dps. Leave a comment and ill get back to ya ASAP.

hello there,

I am the GM of aequitas vox, and we may be a good fit for you. We are a Hybrid Endgame/Social guild that seeks to have fun and enjoy the content while at the same time, maintaining a laid back atmosphere. While we are primarily a raiding guild, we do other things such as flashpoints, warzones, conquest, as well as starfighter. I do see that you are a raider, so right now we have 2 raid groups, one on monday/tuesday at 9 pm central/7pm pacific, and one on friday/sunday at 10pm central/8pm pacific. we also raid on other days as well not confined to either raid groups which anyone in our guild can join. the friday raid group, which i lead is currently full but we are always looking to try out new people. the other raid groups needs spots filled. If you think we would be a good fit for you, you can talk to me in game or alternatively, fill out an application at aequitasvox.enjin.com, and i can get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you,

- tara

Edited by johncenaultimate