Romancing your Companion

Sempronos

Hello, I did not play Beta but I did pre-order last week and I have a question that I've been unable to find an answer to and decided to ask here.

As a guy in real life I sometimes play a female toon. As a female toon, can I romance a female companion. Not asking about hot girl on girl action, but does the game mechanics allow a romantic relationship of same-sex characters?

I guess you could ask the same with a male toon and a male companion if thats your cup of tea too.

Is this possible or outside of the story arc? Thanks in advance, and see you in game!

Just going to piggy back on his question. Let says you get your character up to lvl 50 and full affection before they put in same gender romance, how would it work then? Would the companion just suddenly be into your character or would they give you a new quests or would simply not work.

Just going to piggy back on his question. Let says you get your character up to lvl 50 and full affection before they put in same gender romance, how would it work then? Would the companion just suddenly be into your character or would they give you a new quests or would simply not work.

^^^That is a good question.

I think it was brought up with the last forums, and I think the thought was they'd make new companions with the options available...

But I don't know for certain the dev's plans.