Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: October 22nd, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: October 22nd, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PenfoldCross's Avatar


PenfoldCross
10.22.2019 , 10:59 AM | #71
Meh on chat bubbles, just wondering if uk keyboard based players will ever be able to bind the ` key?

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
10.22.2019 , 11:00 AM | #73 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Working through one last issue, we are extending maintenance by 1 hour. I will provide more details as I have them!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Aehwe's Avatar


Aehwe
10.22.2019 , 11:01 AM | #75
Yeah, not coming as a surprise. Expecting 2-3 hours more before servers are up.
Legionnaires
Venitous Juggernaut Vuspo Assassin Aillynn Mercenary Theyla Guardian

PlacidDragon's Avatar


PlacidDragon
10.22.2019 , 11:01 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Working through one last issue, we are extending maintenance by 1 hour. I will provide more details as I have them!

-eric
Thanx for the update Eric

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu's Avatar


uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.22.2019 , 11:02 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Aehwe View Post
Yeah, not coming as a surprise. Expecting 2-3 hours more before servers are up.
Yup. Every. Single. Time.

You'd think they'd know by now to just tack on 3 hours to whatever they originally think...

Zerican's Avatar


Zerican
10.22.2019 , 11:03 AM | #78
THis is to be expected. I always assume it will be late ><. *shrug* rather it work from the start than worry about server shut down while playing.

PenfoldCross's Avatar


PenfoldCross
10.22.2019 , 11:07 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerican View Post
THis is to be expected. I always assume it will be late ><. *shrug* rather it work from the start than worry about server shut down while playing.
Please for the love all that is unholy, do not tempt Murphy like that!

http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html

DarthSpuds's Avatar


DarthSpuds
10.22.2019 , 11:09 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Yup. Every. Single. Time.

You'd think they'd know by now to just tack on 3 hours to whatever they originally think...
Or just hire people smart enough to get it right first time.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.