Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal Not Showing On Notice Board

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal Not Showing On Notice Board
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lord-angelus
12.13.2018 , 02:44 AM | #11
The post are above are correct. The droid you are talking about indeed gives the rotating weekly, not the weekly masterwork data crystals. Although I picked up after the reset with my main from the board. I don't know what's the issue is but indeed it's a huge bug needs to fixed with the flesh and steel before the weekly reset.

EricMusco
12.13.2018 , 08:27 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Appreciate the clarification everyone! I will pass onto the team for investigation.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Equeliber
12.13.2018 , 08:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
The courier droid give the rotating weekly, we are missing the static weekly that is either killing both world bosses or gain 50 ranked pvp points
Same here, I can't see this weekly.

Sertar
12.13.2018 , 08:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-angelus View Post
needs to fixed with the flesh and steel before the weekly reset.
This is important. I know you guys want to do the bug fix patch next tuesday but people are missing one datacrystal this way. Either you fix it latest on Saturday or you will have to give out one masterwork crystal for free to everyone.

olagatonjedi
12.13.2018 , 10:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sertar View Post
This is important. I know you guys want to do the bug fix patch next tuesday but people are missing one datacrystal this way. Either you fix it latest on Saturday or you will have to give out one masterwork crystal for free to everyone.
They dont have to give anything. 1 missed mw crystal is not gamebreaking.

LegionAlpha
12.13.2018 , 10:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Appreciate the clarification everyone! I will pass onto the team for investigation.

-eric
Thanks. Thought i was pretty clear in the title and OP about what weekly exactly this was toward. However, hopefully this can get hotfixed asap or at least compensated if not fixed within a reasonable timeframe. This is just silly how a crucial part of the new gear system is oblivious till yesterday, seems how we are literally talking about the currency itself that is needed to get the new gear. Thanks though!

EDIT: While we are at it. This mission also requires 1 or the other completion. Preferably it is easier in some regards to just form up and kill the world bosses. However, they are not giving credit. So the issue is 2 fold.
1. Fix the fact that the mission is not available.
2. Fix the fact that the boss kill does not count still toward quest unless u do some stupid work around like leaving the group...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.

Grabesblut
12.13.2018 , 01:01 PM | #17
Hello Devs,

Same Problem here. I do the Quest with my Sage and get the Crystal. If i will do the same quest on other Chars, i dont see the Weekly.

SmartAbyss
12.13.2018 , 03:23 PM | #18
Operative - all quests available, weekly masterwork crystal is broken
Assassin - no heroics, no weekly mission, PVP Rotation mission did work
Glor
<Sniper Science> | <Story Mode Queens> | <Paramount>
Admin of The Satele Shan Raiding Discord
Waken's Backup Singer May 2016-present

Thayya
12.16.2018 , 03:45 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
They dont have to give anything. 1 missed mw crystal is not gamebreaking.
One missed MW on every character, which means 5 in my case (until now)... And now imagine that some guys really need this new gear and completed the story with 20 or more characters just to get the gear as fast as possible? They're missing 20+ of those MWS. You can surely track if world bosses have been killed or rankeds have been played this week with the characters, so why not give them what they are entitled to but are unable to obtain because of that mistake the devs made?

olagatonjedi
12.16.2018 , 09:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Thayya View Post
One missed MW on every character, which means 5 in my case (until now)... And now imagine that some guys really need this new gear and completed the story with 20 or more characters just to get the gear as fast as possible? They're missing 20+ of those MWS. You can surely track if world bosses have been killed or rankeds have been played this week with the characters, so why not give them what they are entitled to but are unable to obtain because of that mistake the devs made?
Who "really needs" this gear?