Your pvp is going under

VLAHD

If you dont do something soon, you are going to lose most of causual pvpers. I have toughed this out since early release. Before you say who cares, the only people that will be left will be the steamrolling jugernaughts guilds...those same people are the reason the rest of the premades wont que in ranked (funny how that works isnt it). Guess farming people wearing recruit and battlemaster is easier. The only ques you will get will be super high end pvp guilds in normal ques as well, enjoy!!!

The ques are getting longer and longer on the harbringer, your most populated server. This only goes to prove my point. When you do finally get a que, its usually against a premade elite WH guild. Poeple just stay on to get their 4 losses and then move on to something that is actually fun. Gone are the days when the normal player could log into pvp just to have some fun. Its painfull and quite frankly sucks arse. Half your teammates quit as soon as they see the premade on the other side...Not going to lie, i quit too...constant steamrolls get old quick.

I finally managed to finish off my weekly yesterday...I got that weekly 3 weeks ago and i pvp atleast 4 matchs per day. You do the match. PvP didnt used to be like that in this game......The 7k smashes/dispatches, the stun lock/deaths, the resolve, all the CC, and the unbalanced pvp game play have crippled pvp to all but specific classes and guilds. I try to stay positive about this game, but the constant steamrolls, expoilts, and unbalance make it very difficult.

I have seen time and time again the trolls posting that if you dont like your situation, join a pvp guild or make your own to complete. Well, i like pvp, but it doesnt consume my life like it does others. To get into the higher end pvp guilds, you have to be as dedicated as they are, live and breath pvp, show exceptional skill and sell a kidney for the best equipment possible. If you are all that, you too can be part of the 10 percenters that dominate 100pct of the pvp.

The rest of us 50 percenters (30 percent dont pvp at all) just want a pvp system we can enjoy without having to move back into your parents basement. Think you can do anything to help us????????????????

If you cant fix this mess you have created, i only have one thing to say to you....how do i preorder elder scrolls online.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I get from your post is you want to win but don't want to put any effort into trying to win

Lol elder scrolls online the next "mmo saviour" the gaming community will crucify that too

Edited by denpic

Well what do you know I am on the Harbinger server too and when I am on the ques always seem to be popping pretty much every 2 to 5 mintues gets so often I can't even do my dailies while being qued hell I can't even get on the damn speeder to get out to my Belsavis dailies without a que pop. So my question is who is character and what time are you queing?

Now as for class balance well it is what it is I can't say I am completely thrilled with it either at the same time I still manage to get in a good chunk of wins on my Sorcerer pugging along. And no I do not think I am a better player than you I would just like some more information without the exaggeration so common to the forum.

I play on the harbinger. The ques pop like crazy from about 9am eastern time till about 4am eastern time all day long. You do have a dead time between 4am-9am though so if your playing at that time, it's just when there are the least amount of folks on. Vlahd if your havig issues getting your weekly done, ask in gen chat on fleet to group up there's normally other solo queuers willing to group and my guild Top Gun is almost always running a group. Hit us up, if we have a spot open we would most likely add ya to group.

If you dont do something soon, you are going to lose most of causual pvpers. I have toughed this out since early release. Before you say who cares, the only people that will be left will be the steamrolling jugernaughts guilds...those same people are the reason the rest of the premades wont que in ranked (funny how that works isnt it). Guess farming people wearing recruit and battlemaster is easier. The only ques you will get will be super high end pvp guilds in normal ques as well, enjoy!!!

The ques are getting longer and longer on the harbringer, your most populated server. This only goes to prove my point. When you do finally get a que, its usually against a premade elite WH guild. Poeple just stay on to get their 4 losses and then move on to something that is actually fun. Gone are the days when the normal player could log into pvp just to have some fun. Its painfull and quite frankly sucks arse. Half your teammates quit as soon as they see the premade on the other side...Not going to lie, i quit too...constant steamrolls get old quick.

I finally managed to finish off my weekly yesterday...I got that weekly 3 weeks ago and i pvp atleast 4 matchs per day. You do the match. PvP didnt used to be like that in this game......The 7k smashes/dispatches, the stun lock/deaths, the resolve, all the CC, and the unbalanced pvp game play have crippled pvp to all but specific classes and guilds. I try to stay positive about this game, but the constant steamrolls, expoilts, and unbalance make it very difficult.

I have seen time and time again the trolls posting that if you dont like your situation, join a pvp guild or make your own to complete. Well, i like pvp, but it doesnt consume my life like it does others. To get into the higher end pvp guilds, you have to be as dedicated as they are, live and breath pvp, show exceptional skill and sell a kidney for the best equipment possible. If you are all that, you too can be part of the 10 percenters that dominate 100pct of the pvp.

The rest of us 50 percenters (30 percent dont pvp at all) just want a pvp system we can enjoy without having to move back into your parents basement. Think you can do anything to help us????????????????

If you cant fix this mess you have created, i only have one thing to say to you....how do i preorder elder scrolls online.

I am looking forward to ESO too. Been a fan of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. Bethesda is a good reliable company that has done good by me for years. I have enjoyed many of the games they have released and given them countless hours of playtime over the years.

Last night, I would have agreed with you after going 0/8 against a bunch of lolsmash premades. But tonight, on my pub Harbinger toons, I got my weekly done on one (9/13 IIRC), and made good progress on another. Almost all wins were complete PuG groups in less than full WH gear. Some of the wins could have been 4-caps had there been another node to go after.

*Sigh*

Number of Fallacies:

People are leaving more and more: Without internal numbers you have zero data here.

People are leaving because of pvp: Without collected data, you have zero data here.

You must have no life to be good at pvp: -.- so does this mean I can quit my 40 hour job, dump my SO, and find me a basement with a couch to crash on? Or should I just start sucking more in pvp?

Grouping is hard: *Laughs.*

*rolls eyes* Bioware is removing the gear gap and have confirmed they will be adding better matchmaking to set up matches of "Like skilled players." Things are getting better, so hang in there "widdle wone!"

This is the same guy that creates threads about how hacks are running rampant, nothing to see here but a bad player that doesn't want to admit he is bad and has to find other stuff to blame, in this thread premades. Edited by Lintman

*Sigh*

*rolls eyes* Bioware is removing the gear gap and have confirmed they will be adding better matchmaking to set up matches of "Like skilled players." Things are getting better, so hang in there "widdle wone!"

While I agree the elimination of useless stat gear (Battlemaster) and I've been saying since beta that a simple match maker along with cross server PVP will fix 1/2 of this games PVP issues, BioWare does not seem to have a grasp on important issues and has always had mixed priorities. I don't expect these changes anytime soon.

Top Gun is a good guild seen them in a lot of war zones. If you really are having issues with your weekly/daily after having fought against them I can attest they are win a lot of war zones. Nice offer Top Gun nice to know you guys got the heart as well as the chops.

The gap between the effectiveness of veteran players and rookie/casual players is huge in this game. And it's not due to gear. It's because PvP combat in this game is rather complex. Significantly more complex than in other MMOs. The huge number of abilities and the need to recognize the visual clues of other classes abilities in order to be effective in PvP is a big hurdle for casual players. Yet the complexity also leads to a richness in the PvP environment that is desirable. You can't have one without the other...

I did my weekly in 3 hours it was so much fun, btw I'm one of those full WH gear players on the harbinger and I only play with elitist premades. I love wrecking noobs and undergeared players and the reason I can is because I can put hours and hours into pvp farm up max comms within 3 days then buy all the gear i can for alts and min max a character within a week. So far every post you make makes me smile, to think my main goal of ruining peoples fun day in and out is happening is wonderful.

I did my weekly in 3 hours it was so much fun, btw I'm one of those full WH gear players on the harbinger and I only play with elitist premades. I love wrecking noobs and undergeared players and the reason I can is because I can put hours and hours into pvp farm up max comms within 3 days then buy all the gear i can for alts and min max a character within a week. So far every post you make makes me smile, to think my main goal of ruining peoples fun day in and out is happening is wonderful.

Small p****** syndrome.