KOTOR's White-Silver color crystal - should've seen this years ago, long overdue *pic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

White-black is the same crystal, as others have pointed out. They just gave it a different name in SWTOR.

That said I wouldn't mind a silver crystal being introduced that was of a slightly different hue than the white-black crystal. There are different shades of greens, blues, reds, yellows, and purples in SWTOR, so there is also room for a slightly different shade of silver (or white-black). I'm sure it would be a popular item from the CM, as many new crystals are.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

White-Black is NOT silver. The White crystal is much closer (and obscenely expensive) but that isn't silver either.

I want a proper silver crystal too.

This Silver is not black nor is Black Silver. White-Black is just that White/Black. It is no where near silver. While I am more a fan of purple I have to agree with this individual that black is not silver.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Please consider a White-Silver color crystal, as seen in KOTORs. Been waiting patiently since launch for it, as it was the favorite crystal for some of us from KOTORs. Veridian, fortunately, from KOTORs, is now in game. Can possibly put it up on the CM during the KOTOR anniversary every year. Edited by Willjb