Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Mando Cabure> Looking for more Mando'ade!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Mando Cabure> Looking for more Mando'ade!

TereusMitchell
10.06.2020 , 10:17 AM | #61
Guild Update 10/6/20

- 10M HM / NiM Training started.
- Tryouts this week for Epic ******* Team.

Guild Stuff
Bonuses: 15% Rep / 15% XP / 10% RXP / 5% Alacrity
Imp Guild: 269
Pub Guild: 147

Raid Stuff
- Currently focusing on 10 & 12 M HM / NiM Content clears.
- Currently only taking applications for Tanks / Heal standby's.

We don't do paid runs, if you want it, you gotta earn it, and we focus Aliit over Aruetisse.

TereusMitchell
10.14.2020 , 02:36 AM | #62
Guild Update 10/14/20

- Prepping for Fall Guild Events.
- Looking for more APAC players to fill our APAC roster.
- Guild Purge (Both Sides) of inactives done.
- Recruiting Tanks / Heals for raid teams.

Guild Info
Imp: 273
Pub: 148
15% Rep / 15% XP / 10% RXP / 5% Alacrity

Raid Info
- Currently casual raiding due to School / Work / Life Schedules.
- End of Oct. we will have scheduled teams again.

If you want an invite or more info, do one of the following:

- /who cabure in game and dm anyone.
- Add Tereus#1572 on discord, and ask for invite / your questions there.

TereusMitchell
12.04.2020 , 01:52 PM | #63
Mando Cabure Updated 12/4/20
  • Guild raiding will be inactive until 2nd week of January due to Holiday Schedules / End of Year craziness. Enjoy your time away from the game!
  • Discord is being cleaned up / inactives being purged. Guides & rosters are in process of being updated for the New Year / 6.2+
Guild Info:
  • 15% XP / 15% Rep / 10% RXP / 5% Alacrity for Both Guilds.
  • Imperial: Level 290
  • Republic: Level 164
New Year Raiding Schedule & Raid Team Changes
  • Prog Teams are in process of Pre-Signup for the New Year.
  • If you wish to raid with us, please be aware that discord & starparse are required.
Prog Team times are tentatively as follows for 2021:
  • Friday Nights: 8PM US Central - 10:30 PM US Central
  • Saturday Afternoons: 2PM US Central - 5 PM US Central.
  • Sundays (If we choose - Times TBD on Saturday)
Please be aware that with the new gearing changes that have been implemented over the course of 6.0, and especially the normalization of damage across the board coming in 6.2+ (e.g. White / Gold / Internal), there is now 100% zero excuses of why a DPS can't do their job (E.g. Meet NiM DPS Checks), disregarding legitimate physical / mental handicaps, or the lack of a modern PC. DPS is also a dime a dozen.

With that said, the coaching, guides, and guild mentor system we have established in Mando Cabure has an exceptional success rate. As such our raid teams focus on the mechanics of the raids / content so you can clear the content, whether you're a clicker at up to 30 apm, or an advanced player at 60+ APM. Parses are great, and if used correctly, help improve a player (e.g. DTPS, Realtime Rotation, DCD usage, Self Cleanses, etc). Raw DPS means nothing in this guild. We will always need competent healers and tanks, and we'll help those that just "blanket heal" or "taunt on CD" to get NiM ready.

If you're up to the challenge, and you're willing to accept we have a 95% attrition rate of raiders once they start to do NiM content with us, then feel free to apply.

We don't do paid runs, and we focus Aliit over Aruetiise.

TereusMitchell
12.30.2020 , 12:56 PM | #64
Guild Updates 12/30/20:
- Wishing everyone a happy & safe New Year!
- Guild / Discord purge complete.
- NiM Progression Teams start back up Jan. 15th, 2021.
- 2021 Guild Goals posted to #news on discord.

Guild Info:
Bonuses: 15% rep / 15% XP / 10% RXP / Zeal Bonus (5% alac).
Imperial Level: 298
Republic Level: 178

Raiding Stuff:
Starting Jan. 15th, 2021 our progression focused teams will be doing Nightmare (Master Mode) raids only. At this point in time all Hard Mode and Story Mode raids are considered "****ery" raids, and are posted to #raid-signup on discord as pick-up raids.

2021 NiM Schedule
Fridays: 8PM US Central - 10:30 PM US Central
Saturdays: 2:30 PM US Central - 5PM US Central
Sundays: TBD on Saturday for best Group Schedule (If we choose to continue on a Sunday)

We get that our guild culture and play style isn't for everyone and we're ok with that. We have a 95% attrition rate of raiders moving from HM to NiM progression because of our 100% accountability, Zero Excuses policy. We still have the most comprehensive raid training in the game.

Can't DCD, know fight mechanics, how to break them, your class, cleanses, or crack under the smallest amount of pressure? Then it's SM / HM ****ery for you. Someone will always be better than you, leave your ego, and your previous parses at the door. We don't dwell in the past, we progress towards the future.

We don't do paid runs & we prioritize Aliit over Aruetiise.

KrazyBeastII
01.01.2021 , 05:49 PM | #65
Hey I am a pretty new player but I would love to join you guys. How would I go about doing so?

TereusMitchell
01.01.2021 , 06:21 PM | #66
Thanks for your interest Krazy. I've accepted your discord request, and I'll update you there!

TereusMitchell
01.05.2021 , 09:37 AM | #67
Guild Update 1/5/21
- Imp Guild: 299
- Pub Guild: 180
- Currently looking to expand our APAC / EU / AU timezone populations.
- NiM Prog Teams start back up on 1/15/21.

We don't do paid runs and we focus Aliit over Aruetiise.

TereusMitchell
01.12.2021 , 01:17 PM | #68
Guild Update 1/12/21
15% XP / 15% Renown / 10% RXP / 5% Alacrity (Zeal Bonus)
Imp: 302
Pub: 184

- A New Year event starts Friday 1/15/21. Over 350M in giveaways, discord required for event participation.
- New US Officer posted to discord.

NiM Team Schedule:
  • Fridays: 8:30PM -11PM US Central
  • Saturdays: 2:30 PM - 5PM US Central

Team Delta HM Group
  • Tuesdays: 8PM - 11PM US Central.
  • Wednesdays: 8PM - 11PM US Central.

- Currently recruiting all roles for more teams. Discord is required. Mic is preferred but not necessary.
- Starparse / Tryout is required to be on a prog team. We don't care about old parses, if you can't perform in the raid, then your previous parse mean jack****.
- We focus on the future, and don't dwell in the psat.

Current Content Farm:
  • Dreadful Entity
  • 5 & 10 Stack Dread Tooth
  • Nightmare Pilgrim

We don't do paid runs, if you want it you gotta earn it, and we prioritize Aliit over Aruetiise.

Dinguskhan
01.21.2021 , 12:25 PM | #69
Hey matey, i was wondering if u are willing to take in a new player from Australia to the guild? I was planning on starting SWTOR tonight after work. just trying to find a place to call home when i start Also was wondering if ur after any specific classes etc as im keen to play anything

TereusMitchell
01.21.2021 , 02:12 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Dinguskhan View Post
Hey matey, i was wondering if u are willing to take in a new player from Australia to the guild? I was planning on starting SWTOR tonight after work. just trying to find a place to call home when i start Also was wondering if ur after any specific classes etc as im keen to play anything
Forum PM sent.