Story mode operations

Hello everyone. Im totally new to the game and today I hit lvl 50. So I was able to do karagga's palace through group finder and i noticed that i can only choose between 2 operations out of 4 i know exist. The options available were karagga's palace and eternity vault but my question is how can i get to do terror from beyond and explosive conflict? I did get the weekly missions but their description do not say where to go nor can i see a green marker on the maps, I did search for guides but all i could find were for the harder modes.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. Im totally new to the game and today I hit lvl 50. So I was able to do karagga's palace through group finder and i noticed that i can only choose between 2 operations out of 4 i know exist. The options available were karagga's palace and eternity vault but my question is how can i get to do terror from beyond and explosive conflict? I did get the weekly missions but their description do not say where to go nor can i see a green marker on the maps, I did search for guides but all i could find were for the harder modes.

Thanks in advance.

They are not available in Group Finder yet. They can only be manually entered from their enterances from Fleet through custom made groups.

Head to the Gav Daragon, they are on the bottom floor

To get to the Gav Daragon (republic) head to the eastern elevator, take it down to "Interfleet Transport" then take the transport to the Gav Daragon. Once there, head to the bottom floor. When you exist the lift, head north east for Explosive Conflict and Terror From Beyond, or south for Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault.

Please note that all 4 raids have story questlines that require you to kill the final boss. these quests usually start just outside each raid so its worth heading over there even if you are only doing KP and EV.