The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint in 6.2 (Master Mode) - Feedback

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint gameplay is now available for testing on PTS! To start this Flashpoint, head on over to Odessen. When on Odessen, use the elevator in the West hallway to the “Alliance Operations” room. Upstairs, you will see a marker on the Map to pick-up this Flashpoint. Below you can find the type of feedback that the team is looking for.

• Do you find the fights themselves too challenging?
  • Are mechanics clearly indicated?
  • Is the jumping puzzle too hard?
  • Were the mechanics of the sniper trap clear enough--was the encounter too easy or was it annoying?

Let us know your thoughts.

Note: We invite you to try the Veteran Mode as Master Mode is on a state where we're not requesting feedback at this time. We're targeting to make it available later this week. We'll update you here when this Mode will be on PTS.

• 4 weeks later...
This is a garbage FP. Story Mode....seriously? No effing way I can complete this as a healer with a crappy "tank" companion. And oh, thanks for everything respawning at the boss cuz THAT makes it feel like hey, story mode...no problem. FFS, I would do this with a group but couldn't find AS a group...freaking worthless.

Finally done the FP on Master mode and thought it was too easy. One of us had done the FP before on MM and gave us pointers which were just the usual. The Bonus boss was disappointing as it pretty much was only tank and spank. We didn't bother with mechanist of the bosses most of the time because it was pointless.

I love the story and the way it looks which makes it so much more disappointing that the mm is so "easy"