PvP West server with at least a decent balance in population

pawestman

Anyone playing on a PvP west server that has a decent population balance? I know Empire will outnumber Republic, but I'm just looking for the best one to roll my Republic alt character on.

Ajunta Pall is good,it's RP/PvP and I believe Anchorhead is very good pop too and it is PvP.

Ajunta Pall is good,it's RP/PvP and I believe Anchorhead is very good pop too and it is PvP.

Ajunta Pall is a great server. Good strong Republic, standard issue Imps. Friendly community so far. Something about the RP croud makes them somehow nicer to be with, I don't know what it is. Just my opinion.

Edited by Derfmiolleh

I cannot speak about Anchorhead but from what ive read it isnt too off balanced.

Ajunta Pall where im at id say we are outnumbered maybe 3 to 1.

Not even close. It's more like 1.5 to 1 at best. Lots of imps on other servers complain that they get Huttball all the time. I don't. I don't get Huttball any more than any other WZ and when I do it's often against the republic, which says the PVPing population is pretty close.

Edited by Caelrie

Not even close. It's more like 1.5 to 1 at best. Lots of imps on other servers complain that they get Huttball all the time. I don't. I don't get Huttball any more than any other WZ and when I do it's often against the republic, which says the PVPing population is pretty close.

It's an RP server, and I'm not really into that. Is it really heavy on the RP?

Been to Illum? guess not lol.