Resolution bug not acknowledged by support again, ticket closed, kthxbye

Korevas

I'm sorry but you're whining because of this? Oh boo hoo you only get medium textures instead of high. The game still looks fantastic.

Hell my girlfriends computer has to have ALL the graphical settings turned down to run it and the game still looks good on hers.

I'm sorry but you're whining because of this? Oh boo hoo you only get medium textures instead of high. The game still looks fantastic.

Hell my girlfriends computer has to have ALL the graphical settings turned down to run it and the game still looks good on hers.

No it does not, thank you for your awesome contribution. On another matter, you obviously failed at reading comprehension. I posted this not to whine about how bad textures look at med resolution but to how support would react if you tell them there are literally no changes at all switching from med to high, as in, the high button does absolutely nothing. They chose to blame the graphics card instead.

lick your girlfriend's feet like you do TOR's?

Without further ado:

ticket : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/support1z.png/

answer: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/support2.png/

please not that this was posted before they actually went and renamed medium to high textures on the test server.

Why did you cut off the bottom? Is it because it told you what to do if you still have an issue?

You got a shoddy answer from a CS rep. It happens.

Edited by imtrick

Why do people who defend the game on the forums always behave like people with emotional disorders?

Before you have another fit, I like this game.

That said, he's got a point with the customer service ticket system. Right now, trying to contact customer service and get anything done is sort of like pulling your own face off.