Character Analysis: Cross....Jahan Cross.

Wolfninjajedi

Alright folks am back with another Analysis thread, this time looking at Cross.....Jahan Cross. Step aside James Bond because were about to go into and see one of the Galactic Empire's Imperial Agents!

==========================

"I'm not a hero. I'm an agent of the Empire."

―Jahan Cross

Bio: Cross grew up during the Clone Wars, losing his mother and sister during the Battle of Courscant. He then went into the Imperial Academy and came into the employment of Armand Isard who was the director of Imperial Intelligence, going on undercover missions as an agent for the Empire. He underwent missions with his droid companion IN-GA 44 developed by Alessi Quon who also developed much of his equipment, he soon uncovered a conspiracy to have a virus turn all the droids in the galaxy into killing machines.

=======================

Personality: He was a man of honor and justice, dedicated to his job and to the Empire and was also accepting of droids and aliens, he was observant and an expert at being subtle, though would fight when needed being well trained in combat both armed and unarmed, also being a good pilot.

======================

Pics

At a party.

Boot to the face!

Like Bond, he knows how to get to women.

=====================

Thoughts: Yet another well written EU character that I have come to like, I only just read the 1 free digital comic but from what I have seen of Cross...he is an exceptional Imperial Agent.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi