GG BW pvp is dead

Bluetickone

Playing as Republic? If not, no point whining, you picked the overpopulated faction.

Jedi does not interest me, and I have no intention of running through 50 levels of story. You can't fault people for playing the game the way they like and simply expecting it to be playable.

Playing as Republic? If not, no point whining, you picked the overpopulated faction.

Dude, I just want to pvp -- you can have my valor and crap. just want to pvp (but not as a lowbie with two skills)....BW is fail, fail, fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,fail, fail,

no, a solution would be trying to balance factions and not kill the community.

I and many others dont feel like switching to republic and bioware still needs to fix it unless they want the game to die so the so called "community" will thrive.

ya cross server would def help alleviate some of the issue but in all honesty imperials are overpopulated (which stems from a deeply disturbing moral trend in my opinion) but is it just so hard to flip the switch and say ok faction doesnt matter. or perhaps provide some kinda incentive to balance out factions, obviously ppl play imperial for the coolness factor perhaps bring something really cool to the table on the other side

I and many others dont feel like switching to republic and bioware still needs to fix it unless they want the game to die so the so called "community" will thrive.

no1 is forcing you to roll republic but they should let you queue to enter your server, and have 10x longer queue times for warzones.

no1 is forcing you to roll republic but they should let you queue to enter your server, and have 10x longer queue times for warzones.

Yes, because getting all the empire players to quit is the right thing to do for the game, you sure are a genius. Also, "no1" is not a word.

Edited by Bulbonius

Ouch, sorry to hear that. 3 hours is horrible.

BioWare doesn't know anything about PvP though. And all the people they hired that said they did must have lied on their resumes.

SWTOR PvP could be the worst ever in mmo history.

Dude, three hours would be fine....it literally doesnt exist. I dont think the Imps can field a group of 50s on my server......Thanks for the A.Sandler clip at least that made me laugh. BW more than blew if; its *********** epic how bad they are.

Think bioware is going to lose a lot of Subs over this. which is sad because honestly its a good game.

We just need to get a real pimp working in there to look over things and give them a huge pimp slap every time they do something stupid.

Dude, three hours would be fine....it literally doesnt exist. I dont think the Imps can field a group of 50s on my server......Thanks for the A.Sandler clip at least that made me laugh. BW more than blew if; its *********** epic how bad they are.

I know I will get in trouble here, and probably get a warning for trolling, but are the rest of the community supposed to care?

When we were posting about lvl 50s face rolling us, what response did we get? QQ moar! l2p! haha! It's only been one month!!!11!! Get to 50 fewl!!

Yet somehow the rest of the community is now supposed to go...oh noes, that is terrible! You mean 1 month after release of the game that people who are already level 50 are finding it difficult to find people to play with?

Really? I am shocked. Maybe we should just let you beat up level 10s for your amusement?

What did you expect? Did you expect that everyone else was going to play at this ridiculous speed to join you?

Go roll an alt and chill out, it's actually fun in PvP now you lot aren't in there ruining it for everyone else.

Everything is so MEMEMEMEME...how about the fact that not everyone is level 50 and the faction is imbalanced? This early in a game and you already call it dead. I would call a single player console game dead if this occurred but this is an mmo that is willing to change and evolve. Instead of crying about faction imbalance, how about dealing with the fact that a lot of people like rolling the Empire over the Republic like an adult. Be a calm part of the community that will help this game grow and prosper.