Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Both mercs and pts should get Fussion missile.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Both mercs and pts should get Fussion missile.

Kaedusz
07.18.2015 , 04:34 AM | #1
I couldn't care less about balance or gameplay mechanics. (not that there would be any problem in that department in the first place)

The bottom line is that the ability is too awesome and iconic to be restricted to just one advanced class. And the sound effect is awesome too. It's almost on par with the jetpack in regards to things being iconic to the mando bounty hunter.

Imagine how complete and perfect would be the vibe and feel of the PT if he got a rocket that launches from his back.

As a compensation the merc could get the cd on his Fussion missile removed.
(and maybe the PT should not get an aoe effect)

/discuss

SithKoriandr
07.19.2015 , 06:51 AM | #2
I thought the flame thrower was more iconic and would be the better attack to be made to use as a regular attack on the BH for all classes.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Jherad
07.20.2015 , 04:12 PM | #3
It's not the great ability that it used to be, and didn't really scale up in damage after 3.0.

Situational at best now.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol