Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corso Riggs ?

SithKoriandr
07.11.2015 , 02:03 PM | #1
Is it okay to equip him with a Blaster Pistol or should I stick with Blaster Rifle for some reason?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

AnotherSith
07.11.2015 , 09:32 PM | #2
You should equip him with a live Thermal detonator and get to a safe distance is what you should do.
Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble, and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part master.

SithKoriandr
07.11.2015 , 09:35 PM | #3
Just made a new Gunslinger and he's my companion for now. So was just wondering if he loses out if equipped with a blaster pistol instead of a rifle.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

samhinch
07.12.2015 , 08:38 PM | #4
The tech rating most likely will by lower with apistol. Still what you should do I have a nice quiet space lock to shovehim out of. Bowdarr is way more fun of a tank andhhers not a goody boy scout tool.

SithKoriandr
07.12.2015 , 08:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by samhinch View Post
The tech rating most likely will by lower with apistol. Still what you should do I have a nice quiet space lock to shovehim out of. Bowdarr is way more fun of a tank andhhers not a goody boy scout tool.
heh

AlrikFassbauer
07.13.2015 , 02:34 PM | #6
I can't stand Bowdaar's constant growling, so I rather switch over to Akaavi or to Corso instead. Sad that Akaavi can't reallly tank, class-wise.

CharagonIGN
07.20.2015 , 11:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AnotherSith View Post
You should equip him with a live Thermal detonator and get to a safe distance is what you should do.
I like you.

Seriously, do we still not have a "Dump Corso out of an open airlock" option yet?

Sinapus
07.21.2015 , 03:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Is it okay to equip him with a Blaster Pistol or should I stick with Blaster Rifle for some reason?
He can use Blaster Pistols (Torchy is a blaster pistol) but I noticed a bug in at least one cutscene when I had him equipped with a pistol: He isn't shown wielding it like he does when equipped with a rifle.
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.