Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rotation for the IO Merc 5.8 (Scaeva)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Rotation for the IO Merc 5.8 (Scaeva)

salaciousc
04.06.2018 , 02:10 AM | #21
@Jevaruss
I get the same success rates in PVP matches and raids, there is no difference. There the reset of the Mag Shots only fails if I clip Unload or my Death of Above (PVP) gets interrupted.

CMoray
04.06.2018 , 02:01 PM | #22
If I wait long enough for a proc to be ready again, I have a success rate of 100%, too. But no decent rotation. :/
Aurinko

Jevaruss
04.06.2018 , 02:39 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by salaciousc View Post
@Jevaruss
I get the same success rates in PVP matches and raids, there is no difference. There the reset of the Mag Shots only fails if I clip Unload or my Death of Above (PVP) gets interrupted.
Okay, let's see some Ops boss parses then.
OG Commando life.

Star Forge, formerly Shadowlands.

mrwayn
04.07.2018 , 09:27 AM | #24
After reading this new approach I wondered, wheter this works for other classes aswell. So I decided to rework the rotation of my ap-pt. I'm now doing: Mag-blast -> Railshot -> wait 2 gcd's -> Mag-blast -> Railshot ... and so on. Works great, if I mess up and use MB too early I simply do another one. This way I get the proc 100% of the time.

And there are lots of upsides to this:
1. I have no heat management whatsoever and don't need to use puny rapidshots.
2. Since I only use 2 buttons, I can eat dinner while raiding, which is very time efficient.
3. Since I have to wait about 50% of the time, I have enough time to look around and see what the others are doing, so I can then criticize their rotations -> everybody wins

Think, I'm gonna try my luck with more specs now.
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

Letsjet
07.01.2018 , 04:32 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by salaciousc View Post
Rotation for the IO Merc

https://document.li/8tNv

Enjoy

Scaeva, Darth Malgus

###
Edit 1: Republic version added
F*ck it. I'm just coming back with a previously maxed out character. You gave graphical and textual explanations. Your work helped me, greatly. Thanks, man
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Hoppinswtor
07.23.2018 , 10:42 PM | #26
I mean, I don't follow Gordon Ramsay's recipe for scrambled eggs completely. Granted I ain't no Michelin star chef but whatevs. I'm cute!
Hoppin, The Cutest Mercenary <Death Smile>
Hoppinator/Cutest Mercenary (Merc), Hoppin (Sorc), Hopposites (Mara), Hoptimal (Sin)
Hopalicious (Jugg), Hopperative (Operative), Hoptimize (PT)