Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arsenal or Inovative Ordnance?

Malphayden
01.14.2018 , 08:49 PM | #1
I'm trying to decide between going Arsenal or IO. I won't be playing any bleeding edge content. I would like to be able to at least do decent in regular PvP. Aside from that looking for the most fun. Thoughts?

TalonVII
01.15.2018 , 08:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Malphayden View Post
I'm trying to decide between going Arsenal or IO. I won't be playing any bleeding edge content. I would like to be able to at least do decent in regular PvP. Aside from that looking for the most fun. Thoughts?
The easier rotation and path is Aresnal. I do IO, but it requires a lot more heat management and one wrong move, you lose a lot of DPM.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

KumbayaGOD
01.16.2018 , 02:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Malphayden View Post
i play both class spec and i would suggest arsenal it is full frontal damage and easier rotation and heat management
io excel is clumping up enemies but lacvk full frontal damage and hardswapping
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

salaciousc
04.02.2018 , 02:13 AM | #4
IO is a great spec to fight several enemies, Arsenal is better for single targets.

I posted a simple rotation in this forum for IO that has no energy issues.

Scaeva