Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Warmonger Bug


Euphrosyne's Avatar


Euphrosyne
03.23.2020 , 08:13 PM | #11
Didn't make the patch notes for 6.1c today. This is still a very frustrating bug that severely constrains Jugg/Guardian mobility.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

KendraP's Avatar


KendraP
03.23.2020 , 08:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
Didn't make the patch notes for 6.1c today. This is still a very frustrating bug that severely constrains Jugg/Guardian mobility.
I would expect it on whatever patch the class changes are on at the soonest. Obviously the priority is fixing the kp farm, for better or worse.

Euphrosyne's Avatar


Euphrosyne
03.23.2020 , 11:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
I would expect it on whatever patch the class changes are on at the soonest. Obviously the priority is fixing the kp farm, for better or worse.
I know. I just figured it was a decent excuse to bump the thread and add my name to the list of people complaining about it.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

aslater's Avatar


aslater
04.06.2020 , 08:52 PM | #14
Guess i'll make a monthly bump. seriously tho, can we atleast get a moderator to give us a token response like "thanks for reporting, we passed this onto the dev team."?

omeru's Avatar


omeru
04.18.2020 , 03:15 PM | #15
7 moonths and no fix what a pathetic developer team, telling lies about fix instead of actually fixing it. BW developers are just stupid announcing a fix while it is still broken what a **** team. *********** cowards ignoring all bug reports about this easy fix where they all needs to do is reversing charge system since there is no double charge for it.

KendraP's Avatar


KendraP
04.18.2020 , 03:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by omeru View Post
7 moonths and no fix what a pathetic developer team, telling lies about fix instead of actually fixing it. BW developers are just stupid announcing a fix while it is still broken what a **** team. *********** cowards ignoring all bug reports about this easy fix where they all needs to do is reversing charge system since there is no double charge for it.
How can they be lying about a fix when they haven't even acknowledged the bug?

OOOYYY's Avatar


OOOYYY
04.20.2020 , 03:38 PM | #17
The development team has been getting pretty good about acknowledging more and more bug reports. Let's hope they acknowledge this one too!

tomroark's Avatar


tomroark
04.21.2020 , 09:12 AM | #18
I'm a returning player after many, many years away. Juggernaut is my favorite class, but it's a bummer to see this bug in game. I was very confused when I selected the Warmonger utility to then start experiencing increased cooldown for Force Charge.

I can confirm this specific utility is bugged. Upon exiting combat, if Force Charge is not already off cooldown, it experiences an increased delay beyond the original 15s cooldown (upwards of 20 seconds, which is very noticeable and a huge hit on mobility).

I was hoping to see a mention of this in the patch notes today, but no mention. As a returning player that wants to properly experience one of my favorite classes, could we please get some acknowledgment on this bug and a fix? Would be so much appreciated.

OOOYYY's Avatar


OOOYYY
04.22.2020 , 01:39 PM | #19
The developers have acknowledged the bug! See http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9837596

BishopSMASH's Avatar


BishopSMASH
04.22.2020 , 02:55 PM | #20
Knew I wasn't tripping. It's been incredibly obnoxious dealing with charge still being on CD in repeatable situations where it should be off CD.
Jugg and finesse.