Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warmonger Bug

omeru
04.29.2020 , 05:41 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by OOOYYY View Post
The developers have acknowledged the bug! See http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9837596
Yes they did, but they also claimed they fixed it once. In this game acknowledging a bug doesnt mean they will fix it quick or they will ever gonna fix it at all. They also acknowledged holo traverse and shadow stride bugs and they are still there. We are talking about BW they have terrible track record for keeping their promises and fixing bugs.

RevenLord
05.22.2020 , 09:50 PM | #22
Still a thing as of 5/22

omeru
06.04.2020 , 01:58 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by RevenLord View Post
Still a thing as of 5/22
Still not fixed but to fix a bug like this you need real game developers not a clown team sadly bw only has a clown team. 8 months still no fix they even claimed they fixed it what a clown fiesta.

aslater
06.16.2020 , 07:15 PM | #24
hey how yall livin?
figured i'd swing by again and make my monthly, or is it.....quarterly, bump.

Sorta wish the devs would just tell us to 'F*** off it ain't being fixed', rather than the same bs "thanks we're on it!" line.

Notbk
06.19.2020 , 08:18 PM | #25
is this real life right now? this is one of the defining skills of a juggernaut and it is left broken this long? team should be ashamed. like i feel bad for you guys being so bad.

omeru
06.23.2020 , 04:40 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Notbk View Post
is this real life right now? this is one of the defining skills of a juggernaut and it is left broken this long? team should be ashamed. like i feel bad for you guys being so bad.
Problem is not only them being bad they also lied about a fix months ago and still nothing about this. This is beyond being bad and their commnuity team is telling their team is working on this bug. It is easy to fix remove charge system from it and go old code since there is no *********** double charge for jugg force charge. This game needs real dev team not a clown team like this useless bunch.

Nathan_Hanefort
07.06.2020 , 01:14 PM | #27
Funny thing is that people who write guodes for juggs dont even know this utility is bugged. Just lol. Every guide I read/watch claims this is good utility point choice....

KendraP
07.06.2020 , 03:22 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan_Hanefort View Post
Funny thing is that people who write guodes for juggs dont even know this utility is bugged. Just lol. Every guide I read/watch claims this is good utility point choice....
I admit, I rarely bother reading the guides myself... is it possible these guides are out of date, written pre-6.0?

OOOYYY
07.06.2020 , 06:09 PM | #29
If I were to choose one bug to squash in this game, this would be it. I hope they're able to fix it soon. (My second choice would be fixing the countdown timers that don't show numbers anymore.)

aslater
07.08.2020 , 05:59 AM | #30
It's really disappointing that this is still an issue.
I'd just like to add, this bug is much more than just a mobility hit, Veng/Vigilance has been in the dumpster in any sort of competitive/ranked PVP, largely because they just get stunned/molested right after brawn/Robust wears off and have to maniacally pop DCD's to survive any coordinated focus. This utility is crucial for survivability and stun avoidance. As it stands now (assuming 1.4 gcd via alacrity) Jugg's have to withstand about 10 seconds of brawn downtime before charge refreshes (w/o a push reset). This utility at maximum effect reduces that time to around 5 seconds. I mean,c'mon this is a BIG DEAL! Please fix!