Stop adding back sabers to the game

allexj

The first problem is that almost none of the Jedi outfits in-game fit with a back saber. If it doesn't clip it floats off the back and looks terrible. The unstable peacemaker has the best looking blade in the game but because it sits on the back of the toon it makes finding an outfit impossible or it just looks out of place. Just STOP.

I like the back-holstered sabers too.

My main JC is a BT1 male Shadow, and with the lenght of most of the hilts, he looks ridiculous with the saber on the hips because it's just too long for him. And shorter hilts, just look ridiculous and completely unpractical while fighting, so to me the back-holstered position is the best for him.

Then they need to fix clipping across-the-board or give another varent such as one that clips on the belt

Hm even on the hip there are clipping issues.

My Sentinel's sabers clip through most of the Jedi-like outfits, so it's not a problem only for sabers that go on the back.

Then they need to fix clipping across-the-board or give another varent such as one that clips on the belt

Nice as this would be, the fact that they haven't done it yet tells me it's probably not going to happen.

Besides, the vast majority still clip to the waist. A toggle would be nice but if we can't have that, the balance is still very much in favour of the on-hip sabers.

PS. Your sig seems rather out of date, we've had Togruta for years. Same with LGBT romances