Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaliyo

killatroll
01.21.2012 , 09:42 AM | #1
Anyone having issues with her? I mean shes just completely worthless. I am a sniper and when I engage a target she will not attack until its about to die or not attack at all. She grabs aggro somehow on groups that I attack, but does 0 damage. No, she is not on passive. I have repeatedly hit the "Attack" Command on her bar and yet she will do nothing. I have tried telling her to attack a mob without my help. Takes her about 3-4 seconds before she tries to attack. So I don't know whats going on here. Anyone having this issue?

alexishomer
01.21.2012 , 10:01 AM | #2
make sure you turn her abilities to auto use.
level 50 operative + armstech... it's like, why am i still here?

anchorhead - awakening - us east - pvp

Master_Rayden
01.21.2012 , 10:13 AM | #3
Nah dude I know what your talking about the range tank pets aren't the best tanks you can get. If you keep her geared in blues she can almost live thru a elite but in most conditions your just trying to dps down the npcs before she dies... i haven't had any issues with her keeping aggro though.

But she was made for the RPers always on her back...

I switched to vector soon as I got him atleast with him we could dps anything down before my cc were done or before I was to low on health, even switch aggro back and forth with him can he is built as an off tank.
Proud Member
Disciples of the Fallen
Sith Empire Hardcore PvP

killatroll
01.21.2012 , 10:24 AM | #4
Her abilities are on auto use, but shes not even auto attacking.

Yah, ill have to switch her out as soon as I get my next companion.

Crib
01.21.2012 , 10:47 AM | #5
I switched to:
Spoiler

Staalker
01.21.2012 , 11:01 AM | #6
My issue with Kaliyo is that
Spoiler

MysticGryph
01.21.2012 , 12:06 PM | #7
I tend to set her on a target before I engage it, that way she keeps the aggro and I can just pick off the weaklings...

I have no complaints about her, actually think she's pretty cool.. and her personality and voice acting is really good too! Just need to get a hat for her...
Server: PvP - ToFN
Jugghead: Rage Jugg - Artron: Marksman - Ártron: Gunnery
"Only Bads Leave"

Mikkeos
01.21.2012 , 12:33 PM | #8
She has problems attacking targets that hide behind whatever ... walls, crated, flag poles, flies ...

The pets/companions in other mmo at lest try to be useful by moving into position where they can actually see and hit the target.
Q: So, is there anything at all in the game that mitigates falling damage?
A: elevators

Faluzure
01.21.2012 , 02:27 PM | #9
You really want to bind one of your buttons to her leap attack, and turn it off auto-cast. Then have her launch in at the same time as you enter cover and start casting ambush. She usually lands right int he middle then and you use your insta-snipe to finish off the first mob you targeted, and then supression fire down the remainder as Kaliyo usually follows up with her AoE attack and has full agro.

Raist-
01.21.2012 , 02:34 PM | #10
Spoiler
Delirium@killed_bydeath
Steamrolling rebels like a eighteen wheeler with the drunk driver driving, there's no surviving