Banners, banners, baNNers, but which to use and where?

So, with the whole story line I pretended that the dark and light side split and so I'm now making a stronghold for republic (finally settled on Yavin) and Tattooine is going to be my dark side. The question that popped is, which banners/houses/ect are the good guys and which are bad guys? I know for the light side I'll have Jedi, Republic, house of Organa banners, and for the dark side I'll have the Imperial, Sith, and Mandalorian. Is there a list out there I can view? I don't know where to put house of rist, czerka, ect.

So, with the whole story line I pretended that the dark and light side split and so I'm now making a stronghold for republic (finally settled on Yavin) and Tattooine is going to be my dark side. The question that popped is, which banners/houses/ect are the good guys and which are bad guys? I know for the light side I'll have Jedi, Republic, house of Organa banners, and for the dark side I'll have the Imperial, Sith, and Mandalorian. Is there a list out there I can view? I don't know where to put house of rist, czerka, ect.

If you don't know, on a *Light v Dark* basis, where to put the following, you weren't paying attention during the story:

* House Rist: a house of assassins for hire.(1)

* Czerka corporation: a company whose preferred method of dealing with law enforcement issues is heavy weaponry.(1)

* House Thul: Imperial allies.

On a lesser scale, you also have the following options, although some of them don't as such have banner or poster decorations:

* Black Sun

* Exchange

* Twin Suns

* Migrant Merchants' Guild

* Justicars

* Ord Mantell separatists

* Rift Alliance

* House Alde

* House Cortess

* House Teral

* Voss and Gormaks

I'll leave it up to you how you evaluate each of these, although most aren't too difficult if you've played the relevant stories.

Oh, and I have to ask which story line you played. If you figure in the class stories, there are eight different "whole story lines" you can play, on top of a thousand and one (translation: "a lot", not literally 1001) smaller stories scattered around the various planets, especially if you turn on "Show Exploration Missions" in your map panel.

(1) On the other hand, I wouldn't call them allies of either the Republic or the Empire.