Remnants

TaitWatson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these posts, really sets up a story!...

Agreed. I generally would never read forum lead in stories, but these are all very well written and they provide a cool back story that has me excited to see what happens next.

Like the Selkath before them, I will slay these natives you mention.

P.S. I hope one day a peaceful route will be opportune. My Jedi Knight has more blood on his hands than the Hutt's on their little T-Rex appendages.

Doubtful. Lightsabers cauterize the wound immediately following the strikes. No blood spattering. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

These generic pseudo-stories are getting worse with every installment. The only thrill left is the perverse wondering: could the next one be even worse? So far, the abyss appears to be bottomless...

These generic worthless troll posts are getting worse with every installment. The only thrill left is the perverse wondering: could the next one be even worse? So far, the abyss appears to be bottomless..

:rak_03:

She used the Smuggler's Gambit! I love it.

Shows that they've been reading Zahn's Thrawn trilogy. :)

Yeah she did!! Also as a general question to anyone who has read Zahn novels...What am I supposed to read after the Last Command? I started reading Specter of the Past, but there are references that make me think I'm missing something. Please help :)

Another great story. You know, it's quite a shame that these stories don't end up in the game somehow. A lot of people miss out on them because they don't come to the forum. If only it could pop up at the game like a codex index or something, so everyone can enjoy these lovely stories.

Another great story. You know, it's quite a shame that these stories don't end up in the game somehow. A lot of people miss out on them because they don't come to the forum. If only it could pop up at the game like a codex index or something, so everyone can enjoy these lovely stories.

There's always a chance they may come to reintroduce these characters later on and they're just giving us a taste. If not, it sounds like a total waste to me.