Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

SoontirMorillo
01.22.2021 , 11:22 AM | #10091
Quote: Originally Posted by Opiklo View Post
if the healer would have done a extraordinary job no one would have died.
you know that extraordinary means "außergewöhnlich"?
i have seen scoundrels pull 19.5k ehps at that boss. that is extraordinary.
http://parsely.io/parser/view/357648
some healers tell the tank not to move because it is fun to heal

but with an average healer this wont work.
Aaah... sorry, Opiklo. Of course, i know. But as one of the few people on this forums who distinguish between a random group finder healer and a nightmare healer on vacation, i really think, he did really good. Hence "extraordinary".
In other peoples eyes, the healer was of course total garbage because the group died and it was all his fault. He should have deleted his account right away and go back to play "Hello, Kitty!". Perception.

Opiklo
01.22.2021 , 11:54 AM | #10092
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
Aaah... sorry, Opiklo. Of course, i know. But as one of the few people on this forums who distinguish between a random group finder healer and a nightmare healer on vacation, i really think, he did really good. Hence "extraordinary".
In other peoples eyes, the healer was of course total garbage because the group died and it was all his fault. He should have deleted his account right away and go back to play "Hello, Kitty!". Perception.
you sir have serious issues on reading comprehension.
the inflationary use of extraordinary isnt helping anyone.
stick to the facts.
average =/= total garbage.
there is no difference between a gf heal and a nim heal on vacation. they have the same abilities in their quickbar..
all people should be judged equally.
he did good does not mean it was extraordinary. it was just good.
why different standards for different people?
snowflake syndrome ?
but discussing with you always is a pain in the a...
RiP Forum

SoontirMorillo
01.22.2021 , 12:44 PM | #10093
Quote: Originally Posted by Opiklo View Post
you sir have serious issues on reading comprehension.
the inflationary use of extraordinary isnt helping anyone.
stick to the facts.
average =/= total garbage.
there is no difference between a gf heal and a nim heal on vacation. they have the same abilities in their quickbar..
all people should be judged equally.
he did good does not mean it was extraordinary. it was just good.
why different standards for different people?
snowflake syndrome ?
but discussing with you always is a pain in the a...
All people should be judged equally... of course. That is why i tell my 3 year old niece, that her writing skills are... Because she has "the same abilities in her quickbar"... two hands... like everybody else.

I don't compliment only the best performance. I compliment those people, who did better than usual. Who did really good for their skill. You should try it some time.

As of now, i would judge, you would make a real bad kindergarten teacher.

But hey... thank you... for lecturing me... again... but if i tell a story, i use the words, i want. I don't write a german police report with only facts.

Zechalakazam
01.23.2021 , 09:43 AM | #10094
Not really a GF but a PUG one. Doing DvL WB for the dark one that start with a K. Usually to completely form this group you need atleast 30min to 1 hour, but this one DPS says “why worries? WB are easy af we can do this with 5 guys”. For the record, we haven’t summon yet and our 3 healers still on fleet and at 14/15 people at max. That dps proceed to pull and as you guess it, they wipe and despawn the boss. Everyone got pissed and majority put that guy on ignore.

I don’t check their cheevo since I also still on fleet so idk if its a troll or just an ignorant noobs. But yeah, put them on ignore too and let out a big sigh.

JediQuaker
01.23.2021 , 12:47 PM | #10095
It has probably been a while since that player did a World Boss. For a time, a while back, you could solo many WBs and a group of 4 was enough for the rest.
But things have changed, as that player discovered the hard way. 😅
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Zechalakazam
01.23.2021 , 01:19 PM | #10096
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
It has probably been a while since that player did a World Boss. For a time, a while back, you could solo many WBs and a group of 4 was enough for the rest.
But things have changed, as that player discovered the hard way. 😅
Even so one would think since we have level sync now, solo-ing WB is not possible. Just a big sigh since DvL WB despawn if you fail to kill it.

Edit: the lead and some people already point out that if they (those in position) wipe, boss will despawn.

Padabiene
Yesterday , 07:11 AM | #10097
Lost Island HM with two friends, all different guilds tho. Our random is a sentinel that keeps pulling a lot of stuff on the way, so I inspect his achievements. He's never done LI before, but doesn't say anything. We decide to try for the bonus boss anyway, even though he's a bit weird (keeps running away from the trash groups and circling back).
I throw in a quick explanation of the first boss for good measure. He runs in circles and dies.
Second boss I ask him if he's new to the fp, he says yes. Explanation follows.
He dies on the second smash.
We silently decide to skip the bonus boss.
Last boss, I type my thing. 'You must think us total noobs', he replies. 'Just you', I say.
Tank pulls, the sentinel doesn't move. He dies to 20 stacks, he's out of reach anyway by that point.
He types in chat about how he should be allowed to figure that stuff out by himself, it's not that hard.
I think back to how we did the first two bosses without him and say 'no' (mostly to the 'not that hard' part, but I do have to heal too, otherwise I might have been a bit more detailed). I mean, sure, by all means figure it out yourself but please not on my time, thank you. By that point he doesn't like me very much anymore and we votekick. He says goodbye like the well-adjusted human being he obviously is. He's my first legacy ignore.
The random after that is also new, but happy about any pointers, so there's that.
What do we do, panic, freak? I usually panic but I'm happy to freak.

Nmyownworld
Today , 03:02 AM | #10098
Quote: Originally Posted by Padabiene View Post
He types in chat about how he should be allowed to figure that stuff out by himself, it's not that hard.
The title of this thread distilled into one sentence, although there are other examples.

I've run group content with ingame friends where we learned the mechanics of a FP on the fly. Doing that was agreed to ahead of time. If we pugged to get to 4 players, we stated at the start that we had no idea what to do. Analyzing our defeats and strategizing for the next attempt was a lot of fun.

No way, no how, should a player expect others in a PuG to spend their time and credits (repair bills) while that player tries to figure out fight mechanics on their own, not listening to the other players who are familiar with the fights.