What is your subscription plan?

DarthWoad

Simple question. One month, three months or six months? I chose one month. Its likely I would have maxed my character, I dont tend to re roll and make loads of alts. Maybe one other but thats it.

there wont be any if the queues arent gone

It's a sad thing to admit but i'm going to be one of those tools that only plays for the first free 30 days.

If the queues are gone by then i'll sub if not i'll come back in a month or so.

I don't want to be like that i'm really enjoying the game but I don't want to be paying to wait in line.

Simple question. One month, three months or six months? I chose one month. Its likely I would have maxed my character, I dont tend to re roll and make loads of alts. Maybe one other but thats it.

I might aim for the 3 month, but I just want to say that by not rolling alts your missing out on like 60% of the game. All the classes quests are different, and even the racial choices have slight tweaks on options. Its less about alts, and more about a new story and adventure - but you will ofc be doing the generic quests too. But when things get stale on your main, shoot for it imo.

3 months, need to splash all credits somewhere anyway... might as well be BW even if the game turns out to suck, I've been doing Blizzard that favor for the last 2 years anyway (roughly 2 years ago that the game started it's sucking streak).

Yes yes, you may call me Robin Hood or something, I like to give money to the poor!