Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Firsts

Sorcyn
12.13.2011 , 02:38 PM | #1
The main problem with not letting everyone in at the same time is this. The server firsts and first_class_race combination to get to level X is null and void in my opinion. Including all the other whatever they want to call them: first to craft X etc.

Crap if you ask me. I could care less about when we start as long as everyone gets a fair shot at a "first". Which in this game is over.

OldxLady
12.13.2011 , 02:39 PM | #2
/facepalm
Invictus
OldLady - Sentinel

Geikoes
12.13.2011 , 02:40 PM | #3
There's no achievements from what I know of. No one will know you were first. It doesn't matter.

Sinku
12.13.2011 , 02:40 PM | #4
So you're only playing the game to get your shot at a server first is what you are saying?
Visit My SWTOR Blog

Sorcyn
12.13.2011 , 02:41 PM | #5
No numbskull. It's something that is fun to achieve.

Khanaris
12.13.2011 , 02:41 PM | #6
I don't get it? It's not going to change what your able to do in game based on when you get in. If this is your sole reason for starting a thread its a pretty pathetic and childish mentality.

zImperium
12.13.2011 , 02:41 PM | #7
Bah, Achievements. Stupid skinner box things.

If you care about server firsts, this isn't the game for you.
<Aisthesis> Mebell (Sh), Ci'kengo (Co), Liex (Sa), Shaoqiang (Va), Djinerious (Sc), Aescinn (47 Gu), Auress (53 Se)
<Antithesis> Imdinia (Po), Shorya (As), Liniassa (Ju), Toshir (Sn)
Beta Tested: Original & Regulator (Starfighter Expansion) (My FAQ!)

davidpop
12.13.2011 , 02:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorcyn View Post
The main problem with not letting everyone in at the same time is this. The server firsts and first_class_race combination to get to level X is null and void in my opinion. Including all the other whatever they want to call them: first to craft X etc.

Crap if you ask me. I could care less about when we start as long as everyone gets a fair shot at a "first". Which in this game is over.
It has always been null and void tbh.

Fizbanic
12.13.2011 , 02:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorcyn View Post

The only one that cares about getting a server first is the person that got it. The rest of the server could care less.

The day after a person hits level 50 will be remembered for not knowing their class story or actually playing their character properly for that matter. 2 weeks afterwards most people would be tasked to try to recall who that person was.
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild

Kelvian
12.13.2011 , 02:41 PM | #10
bragging rights in the school cafeteria.