Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All the servers are full...

Sainnt
12.13.2011 , 02:45 PM | #1
So when I finally get in will I be able to play with my friends? Or will I be forced to play on another server and become cast out because of server population. There should have been a lot more server's out today than what we have, especially since the scale and the amount of players who will be playing this game over the next 7 days. Think before you speak people, You will understand what I'm saying. This is not a rant about not getting early game access.

Kaphik
12.13.2011 , 02:46 PM | #2
Full server does not mean you can't roll on it, or even play on it and in many cases you won't have a queue. Locked is what you want to watch out for, and I highly doubt any will be locked for a while.

Methosan
12.13.2011 , 02:48 PM | #3
In game shows standard and light across the board, whereas the web page shows full.

probably just a glitch.

also probably throttling the servers while those that didn't get into a guild pick servers to play on.

Bhak
12.13.2011 , 02:48 PM | #4
There is probably an artificial low ceiling on the number of players allowed on the server to force load balancing. They will likely increase it each day as needed.

Sainnt
12.13.2011 , 02:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
Full server does not mean you can't roll on it, or even play on it and in many cases you won't have a queue. Locked is what you want to watch out for, and I highly doubt any will be locked for a while.
queue times are going to be the greatest problem if any. Especially at peak times, nobody wants to pay for a game and sit in queue for a good portion of it.

umbongoumbongo
12.13.2011 , 02:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhak View Post
There is probably an artificial low ceiling on the number of players allowed on the server to force load balancing. They will likely increase it each day as needed.
From twitter
eltoroguaco Andreas Guaco
@Rockjaw Some servers are apparently already full. What will be done about that? Will the server capacity raise when you let in more people?
4 hours ago
in reply to ↑
Stephen Reid
@Rockjaw Stephen Reid
@eltoroguaco That, and more servers.
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found