So why the Ghetto Concealment nerf? (The blade itself needs to be discussed.)

tehstickguitar

Hey Bioware! Help me out here.

So, I'm not trying to cause some huge post for backlash/drama. This post is mere discussion. (Others who Main their classes respectively, feel free to comment.)

So I've noticed in the last few Expansions, Concealment Operatives aren't getting an actual Enforcer Blade anymore? The Fieldtech Knife isn't a Concealment blade, period. Especially in terms of Damage done. This feels like a ghetto nerf, instead of an actual nerf with no explanation as to why. I've been running Conceal for many years, yet no one has brought this up and I feel it isn't right, while other main DPS classes are being allowed their proper weapon. I am mainly a PvP Conceal, but I do agree with some classes needing changes (significant good changes and of course nerfs that need to be made), which is fine in my book.

I am okay (PvP wise), I guess. But I am also the type of player that adapts to changes that are needed, which is fine. But to "Ghetto Nerf", a Concealment's full damage potential, while other Classes, who have their proper weapon and are in fact geared right (BIS, Theorycrafted and properly Min/Maxed; Knows their rotation) can hit their full damage potential? Yet, we aren't allowed? I find this very odd.

Edited by tehstickguitar

Do you mean Acid Blade? It auto applies with backstab now. You no longer have to load it.

Edit: oh lol, you are talking about the actual knife OH. Fieldtech vs Enforcer are just names for the same piece gear granted to snipers vs operatives. All that matters is the strength of the barrel mod inside. A 258 barrel will perform the same no matter what knife it's put into, for example.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

This is a rather confusing post. The blade on your character sheet isn't your actual weapon; the rifle is. The offhand knife is just a stat stick. It has nothing to do with your knife attacks. And the name of the gear isn't important; the mods inside is what matters. Edited by kodrac