Post Ossus Dialogue... Maybe Potential Spoilers, Maybe A Bug, I don't know...

absolutetristan

As the name titles suggest, I have a question regarding Post Ossus, which I'll detail below...

Okay, so, I had a Warrior I haven't played since completing the story for Ossus.

I'll put the below in Spoilers...

But my Warrior

Went Republic at Iokath and on Ossus. And again, I haven't played the character since doing Jedi Under Siege, but I decided to play this Warrior and I was finishing up the previous conquest yesterday and noticed while planet hopping for the Galactic Rampage, I would get messages from Jonas Balker while walking around planets. It was the same, "Ready to aid the Republic" each time. Instead of the companion chatter around planets, I'd get the occasional dialogue from Jonas.

And that's why I've been trying to find if I"m missing something, or is it a bug? I actually kind of like it regardless, as the game recognizes my warrior's choices.

I was wandering around Ilum when the above happened so I started wandering around like I'm missing something? Or... is it just a bug?

Edited by absolutetristan

It is not a bug. It's part of new Conquest Objectives you get only on characters that completed Ossus.

There are opposite objectives if you sided with your faction (loyalist) or the other one (saboteur)

Thanks for the reply, sorry for a late one. Somehow I never heard about it until now.