Why are the stats for KD gloves so bad?

artikulieren

Crit/alac...... Power/alac...

No power/surge, out of 4 possible choices, not one of them is itemized for a Sniper. Not one.

I won a roll for KD gloves today, and felt guilty taking it after looking at the gear choices but my guild advised me to keep it since the armoring/mods are upgrades. But the power/alac enh. Le sigh, I either keep it for use sometime in the distant future or throw an optimal 75 enh on Lokin.

Crit/alac...... Power/alac...

No power/surge, out of 4 possible choices, not one of them is itemized for a Sniper. Not one.

I won a roll for KD gloves today, and felt guilty taking it after looking at the gear choices but my guild advised me to keep it since the armoring/mods are upgrades. But the power/alac enh. Le sigh, I either keep it for use sometime in the distant future or throw an optimal 75 enh on Lokin.

Yea even head piece aint that great. It's why i am skipping on gloves and jus gona farm PVP armoring and put other mods/enhancements on my gloves.

Boots give you high power mod and high power accuracy enhancement.

Can't remember where you get the high power surge enhancement. Boots definitely is an easy way to get your bis stuff!

Can't remember where you get the high power surge enhancement.

You can get it from the Chest, MH, op legs, and op offhand. You can also grab power/accuracy from a sniper offhand which is likely going to be the easiest place to get them for anyone who can clear TFB (offhands can drop as shadowed pieces and there's no downside to using them, unlike shadowed boots that are missing set a set bonus, so less people will need the OH token).

Edited by namesaretough

It's why i am skipping on gloves and jus gona farm PVP armoring and put other mods/enhancements on my gloves.

That was what I was doing, using gloves/boots with the PvP armouring, if anything to maintain the highest possible armour rating since gloves/boots give lower amounts compared to helm/chest/pants.

But again, the guild said I ought to keep it so I did, had to replace the armoring on my chest to maintain the PvP set bonus.

If anything this was just a rant, simply because one would expect the top tier of set bonus gear to have all the stats you'd want and then some. Like Marauders get very nice power/surge gloves. While we get what I mentioned.