Ranked Season 11 PvP Rewards

DanielSteed

Just by going through some ratings you can see a few people will get Top 3 by not even having Gold tier, or even having 10 wins! So how is this logical? You have a person who has a rating eligible for silver, yet he gets a Platinum reward.

I really hope they come to their sences with this.

Hmm, I wonder if that's the reason they didn't end the season earlier...?

Hmm, I wonder if that's the reason they didn't end the season earlier...?

Not sure thats the reason, almost all of the top people on group ranked leaderboards were gotten in the early weeks when Mike B. wasnt that active yet.

Only if you look at the numbers you see the obvious lack of effort. The Gold tier in Group ranked is 1600+ and if you list the amount of toons that qualifies for it is 50. In Solo ranked the rating is 1500+ and over 10 pages (500) toons qualify for it. So its evident that group ranked is only used to get top 3 titles for the few people.

Since we are not getting a mount this season, can you guys atleast redesign the ranked flair. Change the numbers from 11 to X1 or change the shape of the flair. Maybe make it a skull with bones instead of an upside down house.

I see there are about 10 of you know who care about ranked rewards....LOL....

Dont worry, the wintrading club is watching it all. Its funny even how they claim not to care, but as soon as they get the rewards they put on the mounts, weapons flairs, its so silly, like little kids.

But seriously, so are you really gonna award top 3 titles to people who done group ranked too? When I look at the leaderboards for group ranked for Sentinel/Marauder for example and see 2 of the top 3 positions with 19 and 20 wins it really makes little sence to me.

Please tell me there will be no top 3 for group ranked this season or I will lose all faith I have in you guys! I have been on your side from launch, but this would be a very big blow.

all those wintraders who asked/payed loosing teams in team ranked will get their rewards without any real tryhard. Devs don't know how to investigate team ranked wintrade so they have no choice but to give those players rewards because if there is no real evidence someone wintraded in tr no one can't punish them. Personally i reported 4 players who wintraded in team ranked/payed for it yet only one of them was banned...i bet there are much more. One of wintraders i know personally said he didnt even know he is top 3, and that he did it only for gold....ratings in tr are so small that some players doesn't even know they have top 3 after a few games they played against their guild mates or friends.

R.I.P. fair games in team ranked

Edited by bladech

Devs don't know how to investigate team ranked wintrade so they have no choice but to give those players rewards because if there is no real evidence someone wintraded in tr no one can't punish them.

Sure, then they should just cancel group ranked top 3 rewards and its fine.

• 2 weeks later...

TBH you shouldn't increase the cost of anything because you give such low amounts of tokens. If you're expecting it will make people queue its not working. only at the very beginning or very end have pops been of sufficient quantity that they would be reasonable for those prices.

Until such time you have locked tiers with elo degeneration don't expect it will. locked tiers would be 1200-1299 bronze, 1300-1399 silver and 1400-1500 gold. not platinum BS that should be an end of the season cool of period instead.

Hello everyone!

Ranked PvP Season 11 will be ending October 22nd! Check out the article as we highlight the rating breakdowns, rewards, and news about Season 12.

Edited by blackopsranger

If you're expecting it will make people queue its not working.

What I am mainly curious about is the gearing in 6.0

From what I read gear will drop everywhere but in ranked:

Ranked PvP – drops the highest tier of gear + Tacticals and Set Items

So we might have a lot of people in ranked just trying to earn gear from the dailies weeklies......