Hand to hand combat class

Nivekel

While playing scoundrel I found myself wishing there was class that was all out hand to hand. Weapons could be modified and/or claw-type gloves. So I was wondering who else would like to this class and your thoughts on weapons and skills for said class. Maybe even toss out a name for that class.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this idea. I can see both the advanced classes behind the same names, as hand to hand combat doesn't seem like it would be restricted between the two factions. Echani Artist and Teräs Käsi Master or something like that. Echani martial arts is about making your body into a weapon, so make that a pure dps AC. The Teras Kasi can easily have a defensive stance to make them a dps/tank. Their shared talent tree could focus on active buffing and debuffing. Like hitting enemy vital points and inspiring allies.

Republic Halcyon? Emperial Sympathizer?

Just throwing out ideas.

The "idiot that brought fists to a lightsaber/blaster fight" class.

Star Wars has enough space (bad pun intended) for all kinds of crazy. Besides, it's in the lore, and TKMs trained to specifically counter Force-users - mental disciplines, martial arts and such.